/03/ Satan in a V-neck

/Brooklyn’s POV/

After everything settled down with the birds the police got to the school. Mr.Argent came to pick up Allison and agreed to take me and Lydia with him.

We were waiting for Argent by Lydia’s locker. She insisted she had to fix her makeup before we leave.

“Im starting to think Beacon Hills is turing into a beacon for the bizarre and  the supernatural.” Lydia stated while fixing her lipgloss.

“Tell me about it. I first thought that when Derek came up to me and offered the bite.” I said to the both girls.

“Why did you take the bite any-“Allison started but got cut off because this girl who looked like she escaped fro Eichen House was in front of us. Im actually thankful for that. I really didn't want to get into the story.

“Wheres Scott McCall? Your Allison right?” The girl asked us with a  sense of urgency.

“Yeah how do you know?” Allison asked.

“Wheres Scott?” Crazy asked.

“He uh-had to leave he was supposed to be back in class…” Allison answered reluctantly 

“When is he coming back?!” Crazy asked again. But this time she grabbed onto Allison’s forearm.

“HEY! Easy with the physicality sweetheart!” Lydia started. “We have a werewolf!”

I took that as my que. so I growled and flashed my gold eyes. “I suggest you let go now.” then I brought out my claws. Then with the same amount of force she grabbed my wrist.

“I dont care if your a werwolf or not! I can beat your ass to a furry pulp!” Crazy said being very hostile.

She looked behind us and then walked away in a hurry. The three of us looked in the direction she was,and saw the hot twins turning the corner.

I looked down at my wrist and sighed very angry. “Well. she bruised me!”

“Huh. Me too.” Allison said looking down at her bruise as well.

Oh when I see that wannabe ‘Badass’ I will mess her face up so bad,she wont even want to go outside!

I got pulled out of my thoughts when Argent showed up. “Come on. Lets get you girls out of here. School could wait another day.”

“I couldn't agree more.”And with that me and Lydia walked away.

****************************

The three of us were back at Allison’s house and Lydia and I are helping her decide on what color to paint her walls.

“This one!! Its perfect!” Lydia put the pink paint square to the wall.