Chapter 23: Wish I Hadn't Seen That

Emma's POV:

Now it's 6:00 at night, Bumblebee is driving Raf home, Bulkhead, Arcee and Everence are out scouting for energon, Alto has found himself a vehicle mode and is out taking a drive, Ratchet is doing something on his computer, and Optimus is somewhere down the hall, wandering around, I guess. Vess walks into the room, staring at Ratchet, but this time, she has a different look in her eyes. Jack and I watch, and I'll be darned, she walks right up to him.

Ratchet turns around to face her, clearly he saw her expression earlier when she was glaring at him because he is taking by surprise when he looks into her optics.

"Hey. Whatchya doin'?" Vess tilts her helm and smiles, and believe me, Ratchet notices the daring look in her optics.

"....Searching for energon deposits. Why?" He replies nervously.

"Oh, I find your work so intriguing and so interesting..." She says smoothly, you can tell she's faking it, as she takes a step closer.

Too close for Ratchet's comfort, clearly, because he tries to back away, only to back into the computer. I can see she's inching towards him, and he's leaning away from her as far as he can.

Jack and I exchange suprised looks as she whispers something to him and he tries to back away again, desperately scrambling.

Optimus comes into the room but stops when he sees them, Vess glares at him angrily while Ratchet mouths he words Help Me with a pleading look on his face. Optimus gets the message and walks over to them and asks him if he's found any energon deposits, so now it's getting awkward and Vess is walking away angrily. After she leaves the room, Ratchet walks over to the medical bay and sits down on it, optics wide with shock.

"Optimus I'm scared." He glances up at the prime, who's shocked by all of this as well.

"Embrace the fear." I warn him.

"That was.... something." Jack shakes his head in disbelief. Vess had been flirting with Ratchet, I mean no offense, but Ratchet is old enough to have been the one that bought George Washington his first puppy!

Vess comes back into the room and says, "Alto has been gone for a while. I'm going to go look for him." And she freaking winks at Ratchet as she walks out of base; she turns into a jet so she has to be outside when she transforms.

Ratchet lays back on the medical bay and groans.