Chapter 3: Forming

"Pardon?"

"Ratchet my eyes are blue WHY THE HELL ARE MY EYES BLUE?!" My shaking hands were stuck to the railing as I yelled to Ratchet, who had just turned around to acknowledge my mini panic attack. He stops dead when he sees my eyes, and opens his mouth to say something, but shut up and his eyes widen, and appear to be watching something... not my face, but my hair.

"E...Em... Emma?" Miko sputters. I turn around, she snaps another picture of me and hands me her phone. My side bangs were turning a bright blue, matching my eyes, which used to be brown AND I LIKED MY BROWN EYES.

"Ratchet what's happening to me?!" I turn back to Doctor Doom and point to my bright blue bangs.

"It appears that your techno organic side is taking over, but that's impossible... you would have had to make contact with energon for that to happen." Ratchet murmurs, eyeing me closely.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU SPILLED ON ME!?" Can't help screeching. Doctor Doom has doomed my hair.

Ratchet blinks, then just shakes his head and says, "well then, this is normal for your orgin."

"You look awesome. Light blue goes with blonde real good." Miko says, fiddling with my side bangs with two fingers happily. "So, is her hair and eyes permanent?"

"Yes." Ratchet nods, still staring at my side bangs and eyes.

"So, I'm stuck like this forever?!"

"Uh, yeah." Ratchet replies with a shrug and goes back to typing on his computer.
Dangit! I sigh and rubbed Saidy's head, who was sitting beside me, licking herself. Gross.

So then Optimus comes into the room, his eyes calm until he sees me.

"Emma?"

"Don't ask."  With a tug, I pull Saidy over to the couch, clicked on the TV and sat beside Miko, who had migrated from beside me to the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saidy is snoring as loud as hell with her head on my lap, and Miko is screaming at the TV. I just can't stop thinking about how my eyes and bangs turned blue. This is crazy-- I'm a freaking alien. Hard point in my life!!!

"Emma, I understand this may be overwhelming for you." Optimus says, his eyes, which I found out are called optics, shining with cool concern, and his voice sounding natrually like Batman. Dah Na Na Naaaa! BATMAN!

"it's extremely overwhelming." I look at him, and say with a sigh. "I just... thought I was normal."

"It proves your unique, and different." He says soothingly, and I have to say, he really can comfort you.

"What about the Decepticons?"

"All we are aware of is that they will stop at nothing to have you in their grasp. I know Megatron. His endurance level is... Impressive; but we cannot allow him to succeed." Optimus closes his optics for about five seconds, than looks at me; blue eyes to blue eyes. "You are in danger as long as he lives."