Prologue

I had three great women in my life.

They all differed in personality and yes, body structure.

Jackie had always been the sexy one and she always took care of me in her numerous feminine ways.

George, or Georgie as what I would usually call her, was the reckless one and I often found myself in danger whenever I was with her.

Dannie was the kind one and the only place she took me to was the church. I think I mentioned before that I found her to be the most beautiful among the three of them.

These women had greatly influenced me in so many ways that I would rather die than to choose who I'd want to be with for the rest of my life.

I had been telling their story for quite some time now and this was the last one.

Jackie's story may be fun, crazy and exciting, but it was a normal story—one you could just easily find in movies and books.

George's was a bit too cliché as well. Extraordinary? No, not really. It was only complicated because she was complicated.

But Dannie's story was something else. It had started long before I even met her. I had heard little details from the people around her and I was able to put together the pieces of her past to tell a decent story. I had been delaying the time to narrate her tale because of the fact that her past was not something anyone would want to discuss over a cup of coffee during a nice afternoon. Hers was a story that I would rather not tell but I would because I had to. I had to because I wanted everyone to understand why Dannie chose the things she chose and did the things she did. I wanted everyone to realize how great she was despite everything. Her story would not be complete if we didn't tackle her past because her past was what molded her present and probably her future.

Who am I and why do I know so much about these ladies? Well, I'm not just some nobody. I actually got a big role in the stories I tell but this is not my story. This is their story.

But fine...I got to do what I got to do, right? I have to introduce my awesome self.

My name is Toto. I am a yellow Beetle Volkswagen and I am their car.

a