Chapter 18

Zayden's P.O.V

I can't understand what is happening. I can't figure out why these rouges keep coming to our land. Our pack has been doing as much as it could. Our boarders are well armed. We want our people to feel safe and I feel like I'm failing them.

I want to do as much as I could and I have reinforced our boarders. I do feel a little better knowing that our guards have been training everyone from a young age to protect themselves. We don't take our children's childhood away, but we do want them to know how to protect themselves if worse would come.

Austin was so strong now. He wasn't joking when he said he'd be stronger. Although he looks like a tough guy, he'll always be a submissive babe.

I know I've been neglecting him and that's why I'm so happy Hayden is there for him. He knows how much stress I'm under.

"Babe? Hey... I hope you're not busy." I smile as my Angioletto (Italian for Little Angel), walks through my office door with Hayden behind him.

"I'm never to busy for you, come here" I open my arms. He comes around my desk to access my lap. I peck his lips gently as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"What is on your mind baby?" I ask as move his hair away from his angel like face.

"I-I.. I was wondering. Well, I want to have a baby!" Austin spills. My eyes go wide as I look up at Hayden, who just smiles with a shrug. Austin buries his face in the nook of my neck. I can feel him shaking in my lap.

"You want to have a baby? Austin look at me" I whisper as I hold him closer. I look at Hayden and sign for him to lock the door. Austin raises his head and looks directly into my eyes. He nods and takes a deep breath.

"Did you know about this?" I ask Hayden

"He told me this morning. What do you think?" Hayden walks around my desk as well and leans on it with his arms crossed. I look at him once more before looking down at Austin.

"Hey? I wouldn't dream of something more beautiful then that." I whisper as I take his lips into mine. I bite down at his bottom lips for him to give me access. He lets out little pants and moans while I work on removing his clothing.

Once he's naked before our eyes, I look at Hayden while he shoves everything off my desk. Once cleared, he lifts him off my lap and onto the cleared desk.

"W-Wait! How will this work! I don't want you guys to feel weird if only one can impregnate me." He looks between us nervously. He's always been so worried that we both never feel left out.

"No need for that love. You see, when the Moon Goodess made us mates, she also made our bodies to fit together perfectly. Once your filled up from us, our sperm will combine. The baby will be all 3 of ours" I spank his plump ass. Hayden bends down and engulfs Austin's length into his mouth. When our little one is perfectly erected, I start on opening up his glorious ass for us to ravish.

I take the lead and impenetraing him. His walls squeezing my entire length. Grunts are filled inside the office, whimpers and moans fill our ears before it muffled. Hayden had his length deep down our little ones throat.

"Are you ready baby? Are you ready to be filled up, huh?" I smack his ass hard and pound hard. My desk  was screeching from all the movements.

"Please release inside me Daddy, make me full with your baby" He moans with him looking directly at me while Hayden pumps Austin's length in his hands, whispering sweet nothings.

That was the last straw that need to be done before I released my entire cum inside of him. I slowly pull out with a loud pop sound ringing the room. Before my cum spilled out and Austin could re-energize, Hayden quickly penetrated him.

Austin moaned on pure bliss. I watched his body react to everything. It was the most exotic thing I have ever witnessed. His body glistening from sweat, his back arching from each pound he revived, his hair soaked, his sexy little mouth open while sweet moans made music in the room. I was rock hard in seconds. Austin looks to the side of me and pulls my by my length, pumping me with his little soft hands, never taking his eyes off of Hayden.

Hayden was close, his face said it all. He grabs our little ones erected length, rubbing his thumb over the head. He wanted us to release at the same time. We all came near to our high. Loud moans and grunts filled the room as we all released our cums. Hayden quickly pulls out and pushes a buttplug into Austin raw ass.

"You'll be filled all day with us little one, your wish is our command" Hayden pull Austin off the desk. Austin wraps his weak arms around his neck and legs around his waist. The buttplug shimmering from the sunlight spilling from the windows.

They stayed with me the entire day. Sitting on office couch while I finished all the work for the day. Of course occasionally moans filled the room once more between breaks we 'needed'.

I can tell you this, our little one was going to be such a good father to our future children.

Hey my beautiful people! I hope you guys enjoyed today's update! Please let me know what your thought are! Please don't forget to

Vote 🗳
Comment 📜