Chapter 17

Hayden P.O.V

It's been about 6 months since we came back from our trip. It's been a bit odd if I'm being completely honest. So much has changed in our lives. I was introduced to my little ones family. That was a shit show. His brothers and dad were not to happy about the situation. They couldn't understand how their son had 2 men in his life. We had to actually tell them what we were.

Now that was a shit show. His mom passed out and his dad screamed for his life. After we managed to show them and explain everything, they eventually were able to come around. They knew then that their son was safe with us. We would protect him for the rest of our lives.

Our little one has become so strong. He wasn't lying when he said he'd become independent. We trained him everyday as well as helped him achieve some survival skills. He wasn't our little one anymore.. ah who am I kidding? He would always be our little one.

After him moving in, everything became more calm and settled in. Me and my brother share our little one with morals and we honestly never fight over time with him. Everything was perfect.

Or so we had thought. Lately, we had been getting random calls and letters. We have been smelling rouges near the land. We honestly don't know who it could be. We thought it would be Vincent, but we couldn't be sure. He lived way to far. Plus, from what we know, he was put in jail.

We've been doing everything g in our power to train our little one to his best ability. We've noticed that he's been having some abilities. This is unusual for someone who was changed. In fact, it's not known. We've heard stories from past times, but we never thought it was a real thing. He seems to have control over someone's movements. At first we were scared, but after asking our great grandma, she assured us it was normal. Only special wolves get such powers.

My little one has been practicing so hard lately. I could be more proud. He's got ahold of his powers and his wolf is in such good shape. I could cry.

"Babe, can I talk to you for a minute?" My little one asks as he sits on my lap.

"Of course you can angel. What's on your mind?" I kiss his forehead as he lays his head on my chest.

"Well, I was wondering if we are can try for a baby?" I suddenly get stiff as I lift his face to look up at me.

"W-What? Why? Do you want to conceive a child?" I ask as I pull him closer to me." I couldn't believe my little one was wanting a baby.

"I do want to have a baby. I know I'm still young, but I'm almost done with school. Zayden has been helping me get ahead" It's true, Zayden has been helping him to get ahead, but not by cheating or anything. My little one is a smart little thing.

"Have you spoken to Zayden about this?" I ask softly as I peck his lips a little.

"No I haven't. I'm scared he'll say no. Or won't want to have a child with me" I look at him confused

"You know that isn't true. Heck, if it was up to him, you'd be round right now baby." I laugh as he turns a bright red.

"You know I would love to have a baby with you, but we're in this together. You, me and Zayden. So how about we have a talk with him and then we can go from there. How does that sound?"

"Okay, but you have to be with me. He's been grumpy lately." I laugh and nod.

He has been grumpy, but not because of our angel. He's been on the hunt to see why so many rouges have been coming so close to our home. He hasn't found anything, yet.

My beautiful beautiful readers. I know! I am the absolute worst author! I know I told you guys I lost interest in the book. To be honest I grew out of it. I want to make a few changes, starting now. I want to make this book, as mature as I can. Which probably meant a cutting out the brothers having relationship with each other. Now that means they'll still be the mate of Austin, but no sexual things between them. I'm not sure how you'd feel. I might edit it out of the story. I'm not sure! Give me your feed back! Any ways please don't forget to comment and vote please!

Vote🗳
Comment 📜