Chapter 2

I want to dedicate this chapter to @vansalim18 for being the first person to ever comment on my story. In fact, the first to ever comment on any of my stories since I began Wattpad!❤️

----------------------------------------------
Zayden P.O.V

I can't believe I found my mate! He's perfect. I could never ask for more. The way he smiled and laughed. I just wanted to take him in my arms and hold him as close as I could.

I didn't like the guys that were sitting with him. I mean they didn't seem like they were bad kids but I didn't want my little one to be with other guys. I wanted him all to myself.

Today I wanted to keep him after school. I needed some kind of excuse to keep him after.

It was the last period and the class started filling in with the students. My beautiful baby was the last to come in.

He looked absolutely breathe taking. I have to make him mine as soon as possible. Class soon started and I start talking. I was going to assign people for partners. Now that I see, it was an uneven amount of students.

"Ok class I'm going to be assigning you to a partner. No whining!" I smile and started calling out names.

"Sam and Aaron"

"Beth and Ruth"

"Will and Ronnie"

"Austin and... Oh Austin you don't have a partner. I guess I'll have to be your partner!" I look straight at him. He blushed and looked down.

"Ok everyone get with your partners. I want you guys to get to know each other."

Everyone started moving. I walked to Austin's desk and sat next to him. I smiled at him. He was so beautiful. I just wanted to kiss him. Make him happy.

"Hi Austin" I try not to show any emotions, but with him being so cute I don't know if I can.

"H-hey Mr.Mathews." My wolf was going crazy. He wanted him right then and there. He was just so sexy in an innocent way.

"So tell me Austin why did you move to England?" I wanted to know everything about him. Everything and anything.

"W-well my dad got a job over here and I'm so glad. I hated over there" he had a scared look. I didn't like it one bit. My little baby was scared of something. I didn't like the thought of my baby being scared about anything.

"Why is that Austin?" I wanted to know. I wanted to know who or what my little one was scared of.

"I-I um well. He... Nothing, nothing happened." He stuttered and now I knew it was a guy who hurt him.

" Do you want to talk about it?"

"No I rather not. Not now."

"I'm here for you. You can tell me anything and I won't say anything"

He nodded and looked down. The bell was about to ring. I grab his hand and made him look at me.

" Hey. Here is my number. Call me or text me if you need anything" I hand him my number. Just then the bell rang.

"Thank you Mr.Mathews." he smiled and blushed.

I wanted to know what was wrong with him. I wanted to see that smile everyday. Make him forget about what he is scared of.

Since I was Alpha, it was harder for me to keep my wolf under control from mating him.

Soon I would get to him. Soon I'd make him happy. I just hope he'd accept me. Love me like I love him.

I'm sorry it's so short. I was doing it during school. Anyways give me your opinion on the story.

Comment 📋

Vote✏️