Your Best Friends And You Kiss: Jaeden

You and Jaeden have been friends ever since you guys have worked on IT Chapter 1 together and you guys have been hanging out together ever since. You've always supported him in everything that he does and you've always been there for him just like he's been there for you through everything that you have been through. You were in your room scrolling through your phone when you had gotten a knock on your door.

Y/N: Coming!

You opened the door only to see Jaeden standing there. You smiled at him.

Y/N: Hey Jaeden what's up?

Jaeden: Hey Y/N so I was wondering if you could help me with something.

Y/N: Sure what is it?

Jaeden: Ok so I really like this girl but I don't know how to tell her that I have feelings for her.

Your heart broke a little but not that bad. If he didn't have feelings for you then you and him are not meant to be together but if he does you guys could grow stronger as friends but also as a couple.

Y/N: Ok tell me what you have in mind.

Jaeden: Well I plan on either straight up telling her, buying her stuff that she likes or setting up a camera so I can get her cute reaction.

Y/N: Do you have anything with you?

Jaeden: Not yet. I was thinking you could help me. Please?

Y/N: Yes of course anything for you.

You guys hopped in your car and you guys drove to the store to get him the stuff so he could ask out his crush. When you guys got home you took the poster board that you guys got and began to make it pretty so that it will catch his crush's eye and get her to notice him. After that you guys watched some movies and it was time for him to leave.

Y/N: Promise to tell me how everything goes?

Jaeden: Promise.

Y/N: Good luck!

Jaeden: I'll need it!

Y/N: Night Jaeden!

Jaeden: Night Y/N!

You went back inside and fell asleep with a smile on your face knowing that your helping your best friend get the girl of his dreams.

A FEW DAYS LATER

You were on your way to Jaeden's house to ask him how it went when you ran into him.

Y/N: Hey Jaeden.

Jaeden: Hey.

Y/N: So how did it go?

Jaeden: She never texted me back on the day I was going to ask her so I thought we could practice.

Y/N: Sure.

You walked with him to his house and you were about to go inside when he put his hand on your shoulder.

Jaeden: Stay here.

Y/N: Ok.

Within a few seconds he came back with the stuff and you read the poster.

The poster: Y/N I've liked you for a really long time now. You've been there for me and you've supported me since IT Chapter 1. Will you be my girlfriend?

You looked at him and he propped up the poster and you ran to him, jumped on him and kissed him. He kissed you back and you jumped down from him.

Y/N: Yes I'll be your girlfriend Jaeden but what about the girl that you have a crush on. Won't she be mad that you now have a girlfriend?

Jaeden: Y/N the girl I like is you. It always has been and always will be.

Y/N: So when we went and got the stuff it was for me?

Jaeden: Yep.

Y/N: Your the best. Thank you for making this the best day of my life.

Jaeden: No thank you for making this the best day of my life.

You both went inside, ordered some take out and then you guys watched some movies. Before you knew it time had flown by and you now have to leave.

Jaeden: So I'll see you tomorrow?

Y/N: Yes you will.

Jaeden: Call me when you get home.

Y/N: I will.

You then walked home with the biggest smile on your face. When you got home you locked your front door and you immediately called Jaeden.

Jaeden: Are you home?

Y/N: Yes I am.

Jaeden: Hey how does a date at Waffle House sound?

Y/N: Sounds perfect.

Jaeden: Alright see you tomorrow.

Y/N: See you tomorrow.

Jaeden: Good night Y/N.

Y/N: Good night Jaeden.

You went to bed with a smile on your face knowing that Jaeden likes you back, your going on your first ever date with him tomorrow as boyfriend and girlfriend. But the best thing is that you and Jaeden are meant to be.