He Reveals That He Has Feelings For You Through An Interview: Jaeden

You and Jaeden have been friends for a long long time and you've always supported him in whatever he did. Weather it was going with him to auditions or going with him to movie premieres or to spend loads and loads of time with him when he came home. You knew that you weren't gonna let him get away and you knew that you were gonna support him 100% on everything he did in life including him getting a girlfriend. You would watch him get a girls number but when they would try to hang out with him you were there and they always got jealous of you because your with him every day 24/7 and so they would break up with him or they would try and get him to not be friends with you any more and he didn't like that so he took a break from dating girls.

One day he came home from a suppose date and he looked like he walked through a dumpster and fought through tons of trash and he smelled really disgusting. You looked at him and knew that his date did this and you were beyond pissed at this point so you found a shirt of his and some sweats and you sent him to take a long shower or bath whatever he needed to do to get rid of him smelling like the really stinky dump. When he got out of the shower he saw that you were waiting on him with some Pizza and you had sodas in a cooler and you had a bunch of movies all laid out even ones that he's starred in and you had also gotten stuff to make a fort to sleep in. When you were watching a movie this really funny scene came on and you were laughing so hard he took it upon himself to get his phone and take a pic of you laughing and then he started laughing as well. There was another funny scene in the movie and you laughed really hard and this time he just looked at you and some feeling came up in his stomach and he couldn't control this strong feeling in his stomach and he just wanted to be around you a lot more.

The next day he woke up early and he wrote you a note and he took a selfie of the both of you and he thought that you just looked absolutely beautiful when you were sleeping and he went on to do an interview with the cast of IT and then he was gonna do an individual interview about his horror movie. Once you woke up and saw the note you got a strong feeling in your stomach and you just didn't know how to describe that feeling but you didn't know that your feelings would be reciprocated right back.

You were on YouTube watching a video when a video of Jaeden's interview popped up and you decided to watch it. So you clicked on it and watched all the way through the beginning and you were in the middle of the interview when the interviewer just asked him a question of his own that wasn't related to the movie.

"Jaeden I have another question for you." He said. "Yes?" Jaeden asked. "Do you have feelings towards your best friend Y/N?" He asked. He was silent for a second and then he calmed down enough to gather the courage to tell the world if he had feelings for you.

"If you have a message towards Y/N what would it be?" He asked. He turned towards the camera.

"Y/N listen this might sound weird and you might hate me for it but I have feelings for you I like you a lot and I just didn't know how to tell you will you be my girl?" He asked. And that's when his part was over and then the interviewer did the ending to the video and then the video ended. You were shocked but you can't wait till he came home so you could tell him in person what you felt towards him.

When he got home he sat down his stuff down and you just went up to him and you kissed him on the lips and he kissed you back. When you pulled away you looked at him and said something. "To answer your question from the video yes I will be yours." You said. He was shocked yet happy at the same time and he couldn't wait to announce your brand new relationship to the world and his fans.