He Reveals That He Has Feelings For You During An Interview: Nic

You and Nic have been seeing each other for quite a long time now. At first it was just you guys going to each other for a make out session in his hotel room and that has been happening for quite awhile now. After each visit you look through the pictures on his phone and your phone and your heart starts to race and your stomach starts to hurt. Your in love with Nic and you don't know if he feels the same way. You are sitting in your room when you got a phone call.

Y/N: Hello.

Nic: Hey face time me.

Y/N: Ok.

Face Time from Nic.

Y/N: What's up?

Nic: I was gonna tell you over the phone but I need you here in person.

Y/N: Ok just give me your room number and I'll be there.

Nic: I'll just meet you at the front of the hotel.

Y/N: Ok cool see you in a few.

You were in a crop top shorts and tennis shoes and you had your hair in a side braid and you had on black glasses and you grabbed your phone and key and you were out the door. When you finally got to the second to last side walk you could see Nic but he wasn't looking directly at you. When the walking light turned green you walked the rest of the way to him and he saw you and smiled at you. You were so eager to see him that you ran the short distance to him. When you got to him you wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You just looked at him and smiled up at him. You were really happy that you got to see him.

Y/N: What did you need to tell me?

Nic: Well I have an interview coming up.

Y/N: Yeah what about it?

Nic: Well what are you doing tomorrow?

Y/N: Nothing why?

Nic: I wanna take you to the interview with me tomorrow you wanna go?

Y/N: Sure. Yeah I'd love to go.

Nic: Cool.

You guys walked back into the hotel and you got to his floor and he unlocked the hotel room door and stepped inside. When he closed the door he grabbed you by the waist and he slammed you against it. He just looked at you and you just looked at him. He picked you up by the waist and you wrapped your legs around him and you just starred at him. You saw a look in his eyes and you knew what that was.

Y/N: So what's the other reason you called me to come to your hotel room?

Nic: Your about to find out.

He took you to the bed and gently laid you on it and then clothes were shed one by one and your night continued doing the same thing for hours on end.

Nic's POV: When I woke up I saw Y/N laying there and then I remembered that I had an interview today. So I decided to wake her up.

Nic: Y/N wake up and get ready we have that interview in 2 hours.

Y/N: Nic but I don't want to.

Nic: Come on Y/N I'm going to take a shower you can come join me if you want to.

When we got out of the bath room it was a little more steamer then when we first went in there.

Y/N: We've got to stop doing that.

Nic: But were not going to are we?

Y/N: Nope.

We get to the place where I have my interview and I have to get ready for it right away. When I'm done getting ready I have to stand behind the camera with Y/N and wait until I'm needed. Finally it's my turn and I go out to go out. During my interview I get all flustered and my cheeks have a light shade of pink on them. Then one of the anchors turns to me to ask me my last question. I'm going to reveal my feelings for Y/N on live tv and she just doesn't know it yet.

News Anchor: So Nic.

Nic: Yeah.

News Anchor: We've seen some pics of you and a very beautiful girl that you've been walking around with and posting on social media a lot lately do you mind telling us who she is?

Nic: Well that girl is called Y/N and I've been seeing her for quite a while now.

News Anchor: Do you have anything to say to her if she's watching?

The camera turns to me and I just spill out every thing that I'm feeling in my gut on live television.

Nic: Y/N I know we've been seen with each other and we've been meeting up in my hotel room and it was strictly no feelings allowed but I've had feelings for you for awhile now will you go out with me?

Then something that I never thought I'd see ever in my life. The girl that I've been hooking up with for awhile now came out behind the camera and she just came over to me with that beautiful beautiful smile.

Y/N: Nic I've had feelings for you too so yes I'll go out with you.

News Anchor: You heard it here first Nic Hamilton is officially off the market. Well good luck with your movie and any further projects that you get.

Nic: Thank you.

The cameras quit rolling and once I didn't have my mic on me I went over to where Y/N was and I just held her hand. She was blushing a very bright red. When we get back to my hotel room after one more interview I had to do I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I can't stop looking at her.

*END POV*

Nic was just looking at you and you did what you thought you would never do in your life time after he confessed his feelings for you. You guys continued what had to be stopped earlier and you guys did it for much much longer than you did the night before. When you guys were done he got out his phone.

Y/N: Wait what are you doing?

Nic: Well the fans will find out sooner or later so they might as well know your my girlfriend now.

Y/N: Wait an after sex selfie really?

Nic: Yes really.

He took the selfie and posted a video of you guys kissing along with the pic. This is the happiest that you've ever been and nothing's gonna change that.