XI.Claim

C H A P T E R E L E V E N│ C L A I M

Like & Comment

Mature content

March 27 2020

T H E R E  S H E  stood starring

T H E R E S H E  stood starring. her large cat-like Onyx eyes framed with deep-set under-eye bags, her small nose Rosey at the tip from the cold, her once lush lips shriveled to a crisp, round face sunken in, and long dark hair that flew past her hips.

she was oddly familiar, in fact, she was so familiar, because she was me. The devastatingly sad and void of emotion version of me.

Of coarse Alpha Ambrosius didn't want to be with me, just look at how terrifying I looked. my eyes traveled down my silhouette looking at my boney figure, the weight had flone of my body in no time I was just skin and bone even the curves I had, seemed to vanquish.

"I see you. I do. I'm sorry I let you get like this," I whispered bringing my hand up to my cheeks softly rubbing them. 

"I see your pain, in those pretty eyes. It has sat there for a while and I apologize for that" I smiled softly at my reflection. I know I can grow strong enough to whisper at the iron bars that hold me captive in this cabin and see them bend out of my way, like the craziest magic.

the only problem is the weight that holds me back and the temptation that is killing me softly, almost seducing me to stay with no words or action. it's just his being, its just Ambrosius.

with one last overview of myself, I stepped away from the bathroom sink and walked towards the door, my eyes traveled along the seems of the wall before me it was nothing like the cabin in fact it was much more luxurious its walls were a muted creme color lined in all kinds of gold intricate designs. I scrunched my eyes at the beautiful wall.

if this wasn't the cabin where could I possibly be? with curiosity running through my veins I peeked further out of the restroom into the long hallway, examing it and keeping a lookout for anybody

"Hello? Claire? Anybody?" and just like before I was greeted with silence.

to the left of me, the hallway became a dead end with a beautiful high ceiling window and creme colored curtains, to the right there was a decently long hallway and large mahogany double doors at the end of it.

It would be safe to say that this was my only option out of this place or at least the key to finding some help. and with a purpose, I sauntered down the hallway. The closer I got to the large double doors the more I could hear faint noises from beyond. I felt assured someone was in there so with glee I hurried running towards the doors pushing it open absentmindedly.

To my horror this wasn't an exit it was a bedroom, I gasped starring at the two people one man over a woman. a man and women I knew all too well

my eyes widened and for a moment I forgot how to breathe and my eyes watered the tears pooling out of them like a river pushing against a broken dam. I fall onto my knees with a loud thud finally catching their attention,