IX.Virtue

C H A P T E R  N I N E │ V I R T U E

Like & Comment

Mild Mature content

September 25, 2019

          T O  T H E  C R O W D or anyone that barely knew me had an adamant opinion about myself and I allowed them to, I had a natural inclination to being soft and docile and allowing most-to-all people in-or-surrounding my life accept that Ignorance was my "largest flaw" including my naivety and a dash of insolent innocence,

But in the deep pits of my demise laid quite the little monster, one that just wanted to know what it was liked to be ravaged by a beast.

Here stood the Beast, Ambrosious

His amber eyes in the form of slits his face irked with A painfully dark glint. my shaky legs barely helping me stand up right before this man, not due to fear but the sudden excitement that enchanted my body, I was going to get a taste of what my father called the virtue to this vice curse as a succubus.

I licked my lips I took one shaky step forward, he owed it to me for leaving me stranded for almost a week—I thought my urges had dim down since the need to touch someone hadn't truly crossed my mind but now it came with a ferocity so thick with tension and an unbinding tightness in my core the moment he invaded my bubble of personal space

"Do I have to ask for permission your Highness" I muttered my eyes fixed on my current obsession, his plump pink lips, I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp.

Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

His hands crawled up my back leaving behind a trail of reverent fire, large fingers coming up onto the nape of my neck and getting a firm grasp on the tender skin, I couldn't help when yet another moan escaped my lips, from the slight pain that accompanied the pleasure—Epiphany and elation percolated into my veins and soon my entire system as he continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher against mine.

His insistent mouth was parting my trembling lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, and inflicting sensations I had never known I could be capable of feeling. Then—I kissed him back, the kiss got deeper, deeper than all the galaxies in the universe. My lips imprinting themselves on Ambrosious like a footprint in the snow, forging a sense of exoticism and roguery.

His warm tongue drifted over my bottom lip begging to be inside.

And reality dawned on me, I craved for this but not because I had any emotions for this rugged man but because I wanted to literally suck the life out of him.

I couldn't keep it up any longer I pulled away hastily rejecting his entrance to my mouth, Short-pants escaping my lips as I looked at any were but at him. the hand that laid on my neck tightened making me turn towards him, his eyes no longer the warm honey but a fiery yellow the iris-like those of a beast and no more alive and human.

A choked breath escaped me and he stuffed his face into the crock of my neck his other arm wrapping around my waist to keep my fidgeting form in place.

Warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touched my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. His tongue darted out and licked the junction of my throat causing an involuntary moan to escape my already parted lips. 

My cheeks burned a bright shade of red—I slammed the back of my hand shut onto my sore lips trying to stop any more obscure sounds from escaping but Ambrosious had other ideas as he took that as a silent invitation to continue his slow delectable torture

What had started short and sweet had grown aggressive and impatient, soft nips and the grazing of his teeth turned into harsh bites, inducing shudders to run down my spine, and once again the need for him came a thousand times harder causing my knees to buckle below me

"I-I can't" I whimpered trying to push against him and that didn't do anything it just made him angrier his teeth biting down hard onto my neck, a startled scream escaped my lips as I slammed my fist against his chest "Stop, Ambrosious" I moaned, my eyes widened; did-i-just-moan

His deep throaty chuckle reassured my embarrassment

"Isn't this what you wanted" he stated huskily against the shell of my ear, licking it as well and causing me to jump

"Answer me" he muttered pinching the side of my waist, I leveled myself away from the trance that was this man, how could he seem so calm and collected after all of that.

"We can't, ill hurt you" and now I understood what my father meant by the vice to my virtue, it felt like an epidemic I didn't want a mate but now that I have one and feel remorse for my actions knowing it will inflect him harm recoils me from doing my job to survive.

"You stopped afraid you would hurt me?" He stated vividly trying to get my attention.

"What if I proved to you, it wouldn't hurt me?" His words soft and caring, and the bubbly warmth I once felt for him when he carried me out of my home blasted at me and didn't miraculously knock me over.

"H-how can you do that" I looked up at him through my lashes the sudden emotions giving me more surges of lust.

He licked his pink lips making my eyes drop down to them and openly star in awe. He cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him as I stared at him bashfully followed by a bright shade of red on my cheeks.

He took my hand in his as he led my down and off of the sofa he took a seat on it and patted his lap. I licked my lips and shakily took one step forward and he took the opportunity to pull me onto him himself, I was propped up onto his right quad and I felt like a child in his hold, my height in no way leveled with his, even straightening out my posture didn't help.

"Eden, I am an Alpha to all other Alpha's, you think that your species could possibly cause any harm on me." He stated gently bring his hand up to caress the side of my cheek with his rough knuckles.  I starred into his orbs—his lust and need still evident but yet he was holding back. And another Bah-dump swelled in my chest, why did he have to make it so incredibly hard to resist him.

I know I have been a complete arse for not updating in so long, but IDK if this happens to anyone else but, I find something I really like and base that topic in each chapter and I've written this chapter four times 'yea I know' and personally I s...

I know I have been a complete arse for not updating in so long, but IDK if this happens to anyone else but, I find something I really like and base that topic in each chapter and I've written this chapter four times 'yea I know' and personally I still don't think it's great but like I had said in the begging I'm an amateur I can't expect myself to have AWESOME content when my writing level is nowhere near real professional stuff, so now that I've cleared my mindset I'll be updating again!!! I hope you guys still enjoyed the chapter!!