P R O L O U G E

Before I continue with the book I would like to give a big self promo for a book that I had started a long time ago and gave up on but I once again feel inspired with its plot so I'm just putting this here for anyone that is interested in checking...

Before I continue with the book I would like to give a big self promo for a book that I had started a long time ago and gave up on but I once again feel inspired with its plot so I'm just putting this here for anyone that is interested in checking it out!!!

Now back to Eden.

Excerpt-

"Stop getting in my fucking head" he growled taking threatening steps towards me, I couldn't help the whimper that left me lips

"I can't stop it" I whined feeling the embarrassment rise into my body, I couldn't even believe myself after what I've done

" I think it's time i teach you control mate"

Mystical Creatures

suc·cu·bus
/ˈsəkyəbəs/
noun
a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

in·cu·bus
/ˈiNGkyəbəs/
noun
a male demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.

al·pha male
/alFa/mAIl/
noun
a man tending to assume a dominant or domineering role in social or professional situations.

witch
/wiCH/
noun
a woman thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.

vam·pire
/ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/
noun
a corpse supposed, in European folklore, to leave its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth.

Selene
/sel/ine/
The Moon Goddess also known as Luna

dev·il
/ˈdevəl/
noun
(in Christian and Jewish belief) the chief evil spirit; Satan.

God
/ɡäd/
noun
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

Protagonist-