17

Rosie

That bitch really had the guts to sneak inside. The guts of that rat. After I had told her to never show her face to Lisa but she did not comply.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard my phone ringing. Taking it out of my pocket I answered the caller.

Hello?

Rosie.

Jisoo, you called? Did something happen? I asked with a worried tone.

Shouldn't I ask you about that since you are in the hospital? I forgot she was a Kim heiress she hardly gets harmed.

Yes, things are somehow controllable. There just had been a slight commotion because of Lisa's ex coming and making a scene.

Let me deal with her.

O-- I could not finish my statement as I heard the doctors rushing over Lisa's room. I'll talk to you later. Lisa might have fainted again. Without waiting for her answer I hanged up.

I immediately went inside. And saw how they had settled her as she was asleep.

"How is she?" I asked the doctor worried of what had happened.

"She just had another attack. I don't know if it would be a good news to say this but somehow the attacks are beneficial for her as it could only mean that her memories are somehow going back."

"Won't she suffer because of that doctor?"

"It would only cause headaches that might somehow make her faint in the process but other than that nothing else. If ever she would already be discharge then I could recommend a medicine to help her with that condition." I nodded.

"Thank you doc."

I came closer to Lisa's bed and soothed her hair.

This best friend of mine had been through a lot for all these years. I truly idolize her in many aspects as she does things beyond what anyone could do. She would tend to push herself more than what she could offer. I know going behind her back to help her reconcile with Jennie is a thinking or action that I should not have done but witnessing her happiness when she was with Jennie was enough to convince me that it might be the only cure not only for her broken memories but for her broken heart as well.

I have observed the cat eyed girl in action. And I must say, she really did repent for all her ways with Lisa before. Regardless of these feelings that I have secretly kept for my bestfriend for all these years, I accept the fact that I could not be her cure but merely a instrument that could led to that cure.

As crazy as it may seem, to have been watching from afar and making difficult decision in compromise with my heart, I did not regret anything.

I slowly leaned down and gave her a peck in the forehead. Before whispering to her "Come back to us Lisa - yah, Jennie is waiting for you."

With that I fixed her position in bed and tuck her in a blanket.

I adjusyed the room temperature and took a glance at the patient lying in the hospital bed one last time before pushing myself out of the room with tears that had unconsciously dropped from my eyes.