9

Jennie

It was already 6:30 pm. Thirty minutes before the agreed time that my supposed date would pick me up. I was already dolled up and ready for the supposed big night.

And true to my words, I did dress up pretty well for tonight. I wore a black tight dress with a high slit at the side. The dress was Jisoo's personal favorite as it highlighted my curves and shows my assets enough to attract anyone.

This dress reminded me the moment that I finished it that Jisoo unnie told me That dress is totally yours. You should wear it one of these days.

A few minutes after my recalling thoughts I heard the doorbell signifying that someone was outside.

As I opened the door, a man that I can say cleaned up impressively than others whom Jisoo fixed a date with me. I must say he was indeed presentable. He was dressed in a three piece all black suit that showcases his physiques quite well. He even flashed me a mega watt smile that I am sure most women would swoon over.

"Good evening. You must be Jennie." He has an accent. I am impressed.

"Yes. And you must be RM." He nodded and smile. He then cleared his throat and stated "You all set to go?"

I looked behind me to see if I left something. I then faced him and shook my head before stating "I am all good to go." He then offered his arm for me to hold on to. To which I took as these heels are killing me even if the date has not yet started.

As we arrived near the maserati to which I am guessing that is his car, he opened the door for me to settle down before going around and taking his place in the driver seat.

For about fifteen minutes of travel we arrived in a Japanese restaurant, I am guessing this would be sushi night for tonight. I must say, this date is simple yet classy.

As we settled down and gave away our orders, my date excused himself to take a bathroom break and that was when I noticed that I had received a message from Jisoo unnie.

So how is he so far?

Quite impressive so far.

I told you that guy is good for you.

It is honestly quite early to say don't you think unnie?

Regardless, I am expecting details later.

I did not reply anymore as RM had settled back and began conversing. "I hope bringing you here is a good idea." I gave him an honest smile. "It is. Japanese food after a hectic day would be nice." And he smiled understandingly at me.

As our orders had arrived, we did not waste a time and dig in. And throughout dinner we were immersed in the conversation that he had started. Talking and dining with this man is not by far boring. He entertains and sets the mood quite well.

As we finished dinner, he called for the bill to pay. He insist that this one was on him.

We then stood preparing to leave but before I could take a step further, I did not notice that there was a person in front of me.

I immediately looked up preparing to apologize for the sudden collision. But glancing up froze me on the spot. It can't be.

Lisa.