INTERVIEW SEVEN. @xXCrashingXx, AUTHOR OF ''THE BAD BOY'S GOOD GIRL''

*Walks in and waves* *Picks up the microphone*

 Me: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Today I have the great pleasure of receiving in the studio: @xXCrashingXx, otherwise known as Jayy!

*Jayy walks in, waving*

Me: Hi Jayy! Take a seat!

Jayy: Hi! Thank you! *sits down*

Me: So how about we get straight to the point?

Jayy: Definitely!

Me: Okay, so first of all, when did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

Jayy: I first realise I wanted to be a writer early. Like, really early. I’m talking first grade ‘’Cat in the Hat’’ reports.

Me: Hey, I love Cat in the Hat! So when did you start writing?

Jayy: I started writing early, maybe since I was about four. But actual, good writing didn’t start until I was in my early teens, when I got into supernatural or romance fiction.

Me: That’s really early! How long does it take you to write a chapter?

Jayy: It varies, I guess- sometimes I’ll go through really bad writer’s block and not write for weeks, but sometimes I’ll whip up something in fifteen minutes.

Me: Same here. I really HATE writer’s block!!! What would you say is the most interesting thing about writing?

Jayy: Getting connected to the characters, almost making them seem like they’re alive- crazy, yeah, but it happens.

Me: Yeah… I kinda fell in love with a character I wrote once- it didn’t help that I was casting him as Channing Tatum! Where did you get your information or ideas for your book?

Jayy: Sometimes, I’ll be on DeviantArt and look at a person’s drawings and think, ‘’hey, I can totally make a background for that character’’ and it will all map out. Other times, it just comes from my head or people I know in real life.

Me: Hey, that’s a good idea! I think I might check out that DeviantArt website someday:D What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

Jayy: I like making music, reading, and hanging out with my friends. Oh, and sleeping. I like to sleep more that people sometimes. Youtubers, as well- I watch them 24/7.

Me: Yes, there are some great Youtubers out there:D What was one of the most surprising things you’ve learned in creating your books?

Jayy: I’ve learned that my writing can actually help people- I once got a message saying that my writing helped a girl escape reality and focus on better things, even if just for a page of two. It definitely surprised me, and it was touching also.

Me: That’s amazing! It is true though, when I was reading TBBGG it allowed me to escape from reality- the characters and the emotions of the characters are so vivid- and so are their situations. How many books have you actually written? And which is your favourite?

Jayy: Oh God, I’ve written a lot of books that I just haven’t posted, so many it’s hard to remember. But I guess, counting both TBBGG, TGGP, and F8, it’s somewhere in the twenties, maybe thirties. Yes, I’m a junkie for this. My favourite, probably TBBGG, because it’s the only one I’ve completed… so far :D

Me: Wow! I’ve started a lot of books and then grew tired of the storyline, but it was nowhere near your amount! You must have a very active imagination:D Do you have any suggestions to help others become a better writer?

Jayy: Grammar, and spelling is key, other than content! No one wants to read a book full of mistakes. Also, unless your story is completely fantasy, keep it realistic and add your own originality. Your good girl doesn’t need to be quiet and unpopular! Your bad boy doesn’t need to be all sex, money and drugs! THERE IS NO WERE PACK CALLED ‘’THE SACRED BLOOD OATH OF THE MIGHTY ANGEL WARRIORS’’! (I’ve obviously fallen into these cliches, though, so ignore my writing as I tell you this)

 Me: Exactly. Cool were pack name, by the way. What do you think makes a good story?

Jayy: A good story… again, correct grammar and spelling! But, other than that, I’d have to say a good plot, it doesn’t have to be completely original, because I know that one of my favourite plot lines is good-girl-falls-for-bad-boy, but do try to make your own. But a good pillar to stand on is one of the best things you can do to make a good story.

Me: Excellent! Good advice, too! I think it’s about time to conclude the interview, do you have any words to say to your fans?

Jayy: LITERALLY, WHY DO I HAVE 1.1K FANS? YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU AND I GUESS YOU DON’T CARE THAT I’M SASSY AND SARCASTIC AND CRAP BUT IDK I LOVE YOU! Also, *trademarked*, stay happy, stay beautiful and shine <3

Me: Awww, we love you too! Readers, give a big applause for JAYY!

*Applaudes as the curtain falls (or the lights go out, whatever:D)*