Chapter 40: Twerk team

©sprinklemycupcake

A/N: *Warning this is very heart felt and long but please read because it's important*

Well guys, this is it - the last chapter for A Taste of Sweet Ecstasy :'( - apart from the epilogue ofcourse. Omg it took me forever to write this, mainly because i was so sad about this story ending and i knew that Archie and Adrian's story would be over so i kept delaying writing it. 

First i'd like to say a HUGE thank you to all my followers and readers espcially! You guys are literally my rocks - without you i wouldn't have that push to update every week and deliever an exciting new chapter for you all. To my family reading - yes i know what you're thinking oh shit how can her family read this and be okay with all the swearing and bullshit - my family is actually really supportive of my writing and enjoy reading my updates! To my friends reading - thank you for nagging me every week to hurry up and update and i'm also forever grateful for your support.

So thank you to EVERYONE who has believed in me from the start and to you 123,000 readers i love you so much and i hope that when this story does finish that it continues to grow.

Ugh this is so depressing and i will be (hopefully) start a completely different story these holidays and finish it before school starts back up. 

Anyways enjoy this chapter, i think it would have to be the best one yet - i'm really proud of it and the song of the chapter is linked up the top ^ hopefully it works and also if you slide to side where the song is there's a photo attached as well of Adrianna's dress and all that stuff.

*Warning* VERY VERY heated towards the end. Since it's the last chapter i thought i'd go all out and not care if it gets put on private. It's very explicit so read at your own risk.

Chapter 40: Twerk team

My heart was stammering in my chest as I paced up and down the room. My hands were shaking on their own account and my breathing was erratic. I could feel sweat forming on my skin as I contemplated jumping out of a window or not. Was it too late to make an escape? No, no escaping.

I took a deep breath in, closing my eyes and stopped pacing for a second, relax everything will be fine, he loves you – you love him. I love him but when I see him I’m going to strangle his stupid little neck.  I can’t believe he did this to me, especially on a day like this! Anger cursed through me as I remembered Belle storming in and telling me the news. Not my finest moment I’ll admit, but I reacted in the only way I knew how – chuck a tantrum and call for my daddy – just kidding, I just threw the stupid champagne bottle out of the window. I looked at the window and cringed as I looked at the shattered glass on the ground. I’ll just charge it to the bastard’s credit card.

A knock at the door pulled me from my murderous thoughts on how I was going to kill my fiancé.

“Come in,” I wiped the tear that had sneakily escaped my eye. Lately I had been so emotional I don’t even know why, it was just at random times I would feel like punching someone and then the next I was crying a river.

I turned towards the door when I heard it open and watched my best friend step in with my 1 year old niece in her arms. Belle was smiling when she walked in but when she saw my face she frowned.

“Crying again Adri? This is like what, the fourth time today?” I ignored the look she was sending me and reached for my beautiful god child. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Belle gave birth the same night a certain someone sprung a tornado on me. Baby Jessica Mia Winters was born a year ago and just recently had her first birthday. She was a splitting image of my beautiful best friend. She had Belle’s piercing blue eyes and Clay’s brown mop of a hair.