Chapter 26: Aren't you a naughty little birdy?

©sprinklemycupcake

A/N: Here's another chapter woooop thank you to all the lovely peeps who have been voting like crazy I really appreciate it :) and to the new followers i love you! 

A little warning - near the end is a little heated so if you don't like that kind of thing, cover your eyes :) 

A photo is up there or to the side if you're on the computer of the sexy Archie Mason ^^ he looks a bit scared but the main thing is how yummy his bod looks! *fans self* You're welcome ladies xx

Chapter 26: Aren’t you a naughty little birdy?

Unknown POV

I stared at my walls that you could barely tell had been painted blue a few months ago due to all of the photos pinned up everywhere. What photos you may ask? Well they are photos of none other than my beautiful Adrianna Winters and every activity that she’s done in the past couple of weeks. There are photos of her and that dìckhead, to photos of her and slut of a best friend who’s growing fatter by the day.

I had to keep track of her one way or another right?

My eyes scanned over a picture from when she was in Vegas and I felt anger boil within me. She had her arm slung around that idiots shoulder and their bodies were so close together. He was smiling down at her with a wide grin spread out on his face, and her cheeks were flushed.

The only man that should be touching her is ME. Nobody touches what’s mine…Nobody.

I thought about teaching this fùcker a lesson about touching what’s mine numerous times because he can’t seem to keep his filthy hands off her, but something was stopping me from doing so…or more like someone was.  Why did I make this deal again? Because you want Adrianna.

I clenched my fists together, digging my nails into the skin, probably drawing blood but I didn’t care for it. I wanted to tear Archie’s head off slowly in front of Adriana, making her watch as I detach her precious lovers head from his neck. Let’s see if my slùt still wants his dìck then.

Growling out loud, I slammed my fist into the wall with all my force, making the sound echo throughout the room. A grin slid across my face as I inspected my bloodied hand, there was something so fascinating about blood…I don’t know why, but as the strong metallic smell filled my nose, a tingling sensation of satisfaction bubbled through me.

I wonder how Adrianna’s taste…

“Honey, are you and your friend hungry?” My mom’s sweet voice came from the other side of the door as she knocked softly. My eyes widened and I quickly put the curtain over the wall to cover the photos so she wouldn’t question me when she poked her head through the door.

“No thanks mom, we’re fine for now.” I smiled at her warmly, hiding my fist behind my back. She nodded and shot me a smile before leaving. I opened the curtain, revealing the photos again so I could admire my girl some more.

“I guess you took the saying – ‘take a picture it lasts longer’ really seriously. You have so many of her, it’s actually pretty sickening. I mean c’mon, you even have one of her in the shower?”

I looked behind me and glared, “Shut the fùck up.” I hissed.

“Easy there tiger, I’m just saying.”

Rolling my eyes I turned back and focused on my favourite photo of Adrianna. She was wearing a bikini and her brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, it looked so smooth, all I wanted to do was run my hand through it or…I smirked, grip it between my fingers as I’m slamming into her while she’s tied up and screaming my name for more…