Chapter 9: Hey Bradley, Tom, Dick and Harry

©sprinklemycupcake

A/N: This chapter was really exciting to write! it gives you a little insight on the person who chased Adrian in the last chapter...Oh and more of Archie and Adrian - yay!

By the way; since it's school holidays, I will be updating as much as I can :)

Enjoy reading, my babies! or should I say Bradley?

Chapter 9: Hey Bradley, Tom, Dick and Harry

Unknown POV

I sat in my car watching her as she sauntered her way into the diner. I felt a tightening in my pants as my eyes travelled down to her ass as it swayed from left to right carelessly; she had a nice ass. She’s so perfect, I wish I could just hold her in my arms and never let her go. I’d take her out of the country and we could be happy together, I’d make sure we would be happy together. 

I’ve been following her for months, keeping track of what she does, who she sees and most importantly I make sure she’s safe. I mean sure, maybe all the following is a bit stalkerish but how else am I going to keep an eye on my beautiful angel? I’m only doing this until she turns 18, and then we can be together. Everything seems to be going smoothly apart from one minor problem – that stupid kid she’s been hanging around lately. Just watching them walk together in the diner is making me want to puke. I felt anger rise through me as I see him place his hand on her lower back and guide her to a table. That bastard needs to get his hands off her! I desperately wish I could go inside and knock him right in the jaw but then my cover will be blown.

“God damn it!” I hiss and punch the dashboard as hard as I can and growl to myself. She isn’t even moving his hand! That stupid slùt! When I get my hands on her she will pay then once she’s learned her lesson we can start playing…

I smirked to myself as I thought about all the dirty things I’ll be doing to her once we’re alone.

3 more months my precious Adrianna…

~

Adrianna’s POV

“Open wide Adrian!”

“No.”

“C’mon Adri, I know you want to.”

“No.”

“I guarantee you will like it, it’ll be the best you ever had.”

I rolled my eyes at Archie for the billionth time today. I was currently still sitting in Kathy’s diner with Archie, after I finished my burger the idiot decided he wanted an ice-cream and that would’ve been fine, if he just asked for ice-cream. But no he ordered ice-cream and nacho’s – he was currently dipping the nachos in the fùcking ice-cream and then eating it. Gag. Oh and I forgot to mention the most important bit! He’s trying to shove that disgusting creation down my throat!

“Pleeaaseee Adrian, please! Just try one, that’s all!” he whined.

“Archie how many times do I have to tell you no before you get the point? I don’t want your disgusting food.” I hissed. He was so annoying! I swear he acts like the younger one here – which is clearly not true because he is a 19 year old and well he’s acting like a 3 year old.

He pouted then I saw his eyes change; there was a glint in them that made me feel uneasy. What is he up to now? I shrugged it off and focused my attention to an elderly couple at a table not far from us. They were holding hands and the older woman laughed at something I assumed her husband said, that’s not what caught my eye though, what did catch my eye was the way he was looking at her; it was clear that he adored her, it was obvious because you can see the love shining in his eyes as he watched her. I hope someday I can have that. I sighed dreamily.