Chapter 4: A disheveled hooker who got her brains screwed out in a dumpster

©sprinklemycupcake

Photo of Adrian Winters to the side! 

Chapter 4: I look like a dishevelled hooker who got her brains screwed out in a dumpster

I think I’m dying. Is this death feels like?

It feels like someone is pounding my head with a hammer, my whole body is aching and I feel nauseas. What the fùck happened last night? I swear a train has run over me 12 times, that’s how I’m feeling right now. Groaning I reluctantly got out of bed and walked over to my mirror. As I brushed the hair out of my face I gasped loudly, “Holy fu-sugar sticks!.” Due to being absolutely wasted last night I forgot to take my make-up and dress off. My hair resembled a bird’s nest, my eyes had last night’s eyeliner and mascara smudged all over the place and my dress was all crinkled and it had slightly risen up my thigh. I think it’s safe to say that I look like a dishevelled hooker who got her brains screwed out in a dumpster. I grimaced, yeah not so attractive.

My stomach grumbled with hunger and I decided that my well needed shower can wait; right now it’s time to go and stuff my face before I die from hunger. Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen still in my dress from last night I made my way to the fridge and bent over and stuck my whole upper body in it and started rummaging through it to find some sort of food that is safe enough to eat. I was interrupted mid searching by a whistle.

Deciding to ignore it, I found some strawberries and took them out. I turned around and was welcomed by 5 familiar faces. Huh they must’ve slept over. I didn’t feel like talking because I still had a killer headache soI gave them a brief nod, washed the strawberries and hopped on the counter and started eating them, I closed my eyes and moaned in satisfaction at the sweet taste. A throat cleared and I lifted my head to glare at the person who dare interrupt me devouring these orgasmìc strawberries, I was surprised to see everyone staring at me.

“Adrian. We need to talk about last night.” Clay spoke through clenched teeth.

My hand froze as I lifted another strawberry into my mouth. Well so much for believing my story. I thought sarcastically.

“Sure thing Clay, let me just get dressed and we can talk then.” I hopped off the counter ready to run up the stairs when someone’s hands wrapped around my waist and threw me over their shoulder and walked to the couch. I thrashed in the persons arms and cursed very colourful words.

“Put me down you monkey ass, I can walk by myself.” I heard multiple chuckles from behind me as I was thrown onto the couch. I crossed my arms and glared at the idiot who dared to pick me up like I was a fùcking ragdoll. Much to my surprise it was the very same person who ruined my fun last night.

 “Oh Adrianna, always a delight in the morning.” Archie winked arrogantly. I huffed and flipped him off. I turned my attention to the rest of my brother’s friends who have now made themselves comfortable in our lounge. Sure make yourself at home fùckers. A loud throat cleared and I snapped my head to the sound and I was met with brown angered eyes. Suddenly everyone got quiet and all the attention was focused on me.

“What were you thinking Adrianna? Archie told me what happened last night with that guy and lucky he was there when it happened because god knows what could’ve happened to you and Isabella.” Clay said with obvious frustration.

“I could’ve handled him by myself; I didn’t need my knight in shining armour to come rescue his damsel in distress.” I spat venomously and I could feel my jaw clenching and my hands balling in to fists not liking where this was going.

“That’s not the point Adrian.” He sighed and shook his head with the slightest bit of amusement shining in his eyes. The fùcker was getting kicks out of this. Huh. “The point is you’re 17 and you shouldn’t be at a club for over 21’s.” he paused. “Well at least not without me or Axel.” He smirked.