IV

Bruce rode into the Batcave in his Batmobile. It was around 3 am. After defeating Joker, he drove around the city, patrolling. He got out of the car and Alfred was waiting for him.

" Welcome back Master Wayne," he said. " Hi Alfred, any news while I was gone?" he asked. Alfred nodded. " Yes, the company from Metropolis called. A Mr.Hawkins has agreed to your terms. Barry Allen has also wanted me to inform you that he's taken care of your request,"

" The Gotham University Foundation also called, to thank you for the donation and that they're naming their engineering lab building after you. Also that the transfer you put in for Miss Jones was accepted," he continued, his curiosity being read through his tone.

" Who's she?" Dick said, appearing out of nowhere. "You should be in bed," Bruce replied, looking over at Alfred. Alfred just shrugged. " You promised you'd take me patrolling tonight with you, so I trained waiting for you," Dick answered.

Bruce sighed. "Don't you have a physics test tomorrow?" he asked. Dick crossed his arms with a smirk. " Who is Miss Jones?" he shot back. Bruce turned around, walking to the changing room. " Go to bed Dick, you better not be here when I get back," he said closing the door.

A couple of minutes later he got out, now wearing his normal outfit. " Why did you let him stay awake?" Bruce asked Alfred. " I tried, the boy is as stubborn as you, sir," he replied. "Although, he did make a good point. Who is Miss Jones?"

Bruce had already started walking towards the stairs, which led to the living room of the manor, and Alfred was following him. " She's a, erm, a friend," Bruce replied. Alfred furrowed his brows at his master's response. But knowing Bruce, he knew he needed to wait before getting more answers.

" Anything else?" Bruce asked once they reached the living room. Alfred shook his head. "Please make sure Dick isn't late tomorrow morning, his test is important. Goodnight," he said. Alfred nodded. "Of course, good night Master Wayne,"

The next day Bruce had a lot to do. He woke up around 10 AM, training and having breakfast until 12. He had a couple of meetings between 1 and 7 PM. After that, he had his weekly meeting with the Leauge.

Around 5 PM, he called Alfred to ask how Dick's test went. Upon hearing it went well, he asked him to inform Dick that he'll be coming with him for the night. It was a Friday so he could stay late this time.

Bruce reached his house a little after 7.30 PM. " Welcome Master Wayne," Alfred greeted him. " Master Grayson has been waiting for you, he's already dressed and waiting for you downstairs," he said. "Thanks," Bruce replied.

Then he went down and got changed into his costume. Dick was waiting for him next to the computer. " What are we going to do today? Kick some thieves asses? Beat some criminals? How about those villains with superpowers?" he excitedly asked.

" I don't know, we'll see, first you're coming with me to the meeting, we'll leave after that," Bruce said wearing his earpiece and giving one to Dick. They both pressed the earpiece. "Watchtower," they said and got transported there.

No one was there when they got there. There were still fifteen minutes left for their meeting. " We're the first ones here, great," Dick said. " Now can you answer my question?" he asked as Bruce walked to the computer there.

" What question?" he asked. Dick rolled his tongue. "The one about 'Miss Jones'," he replied, emphasizing on Skylar's name. "Isn't she the girl you wrote a huge check to?" he followed up. Bruce turned to him. "How do you know that?"

Dick shrugged. " You trained me, I know how to do my detective work," he replied. Bruce sighed. " So, tell me, who is she? Oh my god, are you getting a girlfriend?" Dick exclaimed. " What? This guy's getting a girlfriend?" Someone else joined the conversation.