Chapter 3-Getting Ready

AN: the pic on the side is what she is wearing and hope you enjoy/////

Chapter 3 - Getting Ready

" Mickey wake up." i heard someone say

" Mickey wake were here." they continued

"leave me alone." i mutter.

" Mickey get up now Taylor Lautner accross the street!"

i awake with a jolt looking around fanticly " Where is he, where did he go, Did he go in there, My god man tell me where he went!" I yell at the person that told me.

turns out it was only just Malike trying to wake me up. He laughs and says " Dude chill he is not here i had to get you up some way not lets go and change in that hotel. there a place call bread sticks a bloke down so we can just walk there so come on up you go."

I send a glare his way for lying about my furture husband why does he have to be my weakness. i sigh as i make my way out of the car and towards the hotel where Malike is already waiting.

" Took you long enough slow poke." he said while look at his watch.

" Shut up butt-head and what time is it." i look at him annoyed that i didn't get to finish my sleep.

He looks at me than back at his watch and says " well i could just tell you or just come up with a remark saying something like ' give a dollar i'll tell you.' or ' it's time you get your own device of time cause i'm not sharing my min.' but no being the good friend i am i going to tell you. it's about 11:00 am."

I look at him and shake my head he is so slow sometimes he could of just told me the time and we could of been on our merry way but no Malike being Malike got to go to the extreme. I walk in to the hotel with keys in my hand.

I know your wondering how i get the keys if i didn't check in yet. Well that's a intresting story Malike did that already while i was sleep he said and i quote ' i didn't want to want for you big-head so i went first to do my business than i came back down to wake you up.

So that being said go do your business and meet me at bread sticks ok. Oh before i forget i put one of your bags in the room so you got your clothes up there but remember to put it back in the car when you done bye.'

so with that he walk away towards bread sticks. I shake my head just remembering it. I sigh as i open the the old looking room door and lock it behind me so no one can get in while i'm in the shower. i walk to my bags on sitting on the floor and one on the bed and head to the showers.

(20 min later)

I get out of the shower dry my dry myself with the towel and walk to my clothes to get dress. I put my lacy blue panties on with my lacy blue bra.

I walk over towards my dress and put it ine with the red jacket and bend down towards the shoes in the cornor of the room and put them on.

I glance at the clock to see it's 11:40 oh shit Malike is going to kill me i grab my bags and run out of my room door and down the hall to the lobby and cheack out with man at the desk who is giving dirty stares to every one in the room. I wonder what's his problem.

I walk up to him and throw the keys and the money and say i'm cheacking out bye and run out of there like hell. I put the bags in the back seat start the car and drive towards bread sticks.

Little did i know there was going to be so much drama going on when i got there.