Chapter1-The day

Chapter 1 – The day

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off groaning “damn I really don’t feel like getting up.”

I look at the clock 5:00 o’clock “ Malike is lucky he is my best friend cause I would so kill him.”

I get up out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to do my business. I strip out of my clothes and step in the shower, I sigh as the semi-hot water relaxes my body.

While I’m in the shower I start to hum. 30min later I get out of the shower and head towards my closet to get dress. (*image on the side too lazy to write about it lol.*). As I start to put on my hat I admire myself in the mirror “damn I look good.”

I muttered I know I know I sound conceited but I’m not I just can’t help but admit the truth.

I see your dirty face

High behind your collar

What is done in vain

Truth is hard to swallow

So you pray to God

To justify the way you live a lie

Live a lie, Live a lie

And you take your time

And you do your crime

Well you made your bed

I'm in mine, Because when I arrive

I, I bring the fire

Make you come alive

I can take you higher

What this is, forgot?

I must now remind you

Let It Rock, Let It Rock, Let It Rock

I look over at my phone and walk to it. “Hello?” I said

“change of plans Mickey.” Malike said in a annoyed voice.

“What happen?” I said confused

“my parents that’s what happen I can’t stand them there all in my business but don’t give a damn about me.” He said angry.

Confused? “Ok I know about your problems and you know about mine so tell me Malike how is that a change of plans.”

I said confusedly. “Aw it’s a change of plan because we are going to leave before school I want to leave like now I can’t wait after school.” He said.

“I get that but what about our friends Malike.” I said with a sigh.

“They understand what we go though they understand period the only thing we have to do is call and explain and maybe a little saying sorry but that’s it.” He said.

I sigh “ok we can leave early but you are explain to them I will be out in ten.”

“Yay ok that’s a deal but don’t act like you not excited.” He said cheery.

I laugh but not loud to wake my dad up the world would not go right if that happens. “Yeah you’re totally right I am excited to get away from my dad.” I said this time with excitement.

“Ok be outside in 5 so come down stairs in have your stuff with you bye” he said cheery

“bye Malike” I said copying him. I hung up make sure I have everything in the bags that I need for this. I sigh this is the moment that I can finally get away from this man.

Pacing back and forth on my floor I hear two beeps. I look out the window to see Malike waving crazily with a big smile on his face hanging outside his car window. I shake my head with a chuckle “god that boy is slow.” I mutter under my breath.

Climbing out the window with my bags and stuff I meet Malike by his car. “Ready to go.” He said getting out of the car to help me put my bags in. “Yeah never been more ready in my life.” I said as we put the last of my bags in the trunk.

We get in the car Malike turns to me and said “Well let’s get this party started.” I laugh as he starts up the car and drives off.

*well this is long awaited. I finally put it up let me know what you think about it. If I got some spelling wrong please tell me. I would love you comments good or bad*   Mickey B.