Chapter 2-Where are we going

AN:i don't own glee and no this is not a glee story i just have glee parts lol i hope you enjoy this is a little short let me kno what you think tell if somethings wrong i would love what you think/////

CHAPTER 2

Silence. That was all you heard in the car for a total of 30min of driving. I look over at Malike knowing he has something to say to me by the expression that he has on his face.

 I sigh "Malike just ask." Malike look at me surprised

"How you know i wanna to ask you something." i gave him the boy-i'm-your-best-friend- look.

He sigh "ok ok but where are we going first, we are we going to live, are we going back if not what school we going to school. OMG there's so much to do."

By the time he finish i was laughing a full blown laugh because he was freaking out by the little things. " Why are you laughing Mickey." he said still freaking out that just made me laugh harder.

" i'm laughing because i got that all covered plus your freaking out for no reason, first we are moving to Ohio, no we are not going back, the school we are going to is McKinley High. So stop freaking out about stuff that i got under control." i said to Malike once my laughter died down.

"ok when are you the smart that's always me not you miss i sing and dance around everything but don't give two shits what people think." He said with a laugh at the end.

I fake squeal to him just joking around " omg you know me so well" i laugh.

He laughs to an says " Don't do that again please you sound so so wrong"

i fake hurt and sigh " you are so mean Malike."

" Me mean you have got to be kidding me don't get me started on the things you did to the whole school yesterday for calling you a freak lol that was the best." Malike said in aw of what i did.

I sigh and said " i know but they had it coming they know not to mess with me when i'm in one of my moods did they listen no they did not so don't blame me." Malike rolled his eyes and said

" What are with going to do when we get there Mickey"

" When we get there lets get something to eat first then we will go to the house ok but and the mean time let me gets some sleep." i said while laying my seat back sleeping.

" OK good-nite" i heard Malike say as i fell asleep