Prologue

Prologue

“What the hell are you doing!?”

I know you’re wondering who and why is the person screaming and cursing at. We’ll let me tell you that is my dad; he’s cursing and screaming at me. What for you may ask? That because I didn’t make dinner for him when he got back from work. Oh I made dinner I just made enough for me I mean like what the hell you have legs and arms and a got damn heart beat go make your own food.

I sound lazy I know but why the hell should I make something for someone who always cursing, screaming, and hitting me for something mom did. Well let me tell you, I was 12 when mom cheated on dad with her true mate and died in a car crash on her way home to us.

Mate? I know something only werewolves would say guess what I is one the rarest one to be correct. The only white wolf the is in the city of Mildred, Nevada that means I’m stronger than any wolf and equal or greater power to an alpha. So you’re wondering why I’m not stopping my dad form hitting me all those years well simple he would use me as a weapon and hurt other people to gain control.

How silly of me I never told you my name. My name is Mickey Berry weird name right I know but I’m totally badass with it so it works. I have long black hair, dark brown eyes almost black, I’m thick with big boobs I have a little butt, 5’3 so yea I know I’m fun size ha-ha.

Trust me I’m no shy girl I kick ass I just don’t trust people my father mad me learn that the hard way I only trust one person and that’s my best friend Malike Whitaker. Oh back to my dad.

“I’m doing my homework dad” I said back to my angry looking dad.

“Where the f**k is my dinner Mickey” dad replied

“We have no more food to cook dad you never gave me any money to buy some” I said back an annoyed voice. I have money I’m just not going to tell him that he might use it to buy beer.

“Well get the hell out of the house and get some whore” dad said throwing the money at me. So I left the house to go to the store bought some food and got back to the house within ten minutes. I walk through the door to see my dad has thrown my homework all around the room and is on the crouch asleep with a beer in his hand.

I walk in the kitchen put the food up in the right places pick my homework off the floor go up to my room sit on the bed and finish it. 1 hour later I finish up my math head up to the bathroom to do my business put my pj’s on and head to bed.

I laid in bed with so much on my mind but the main thing was the road trip me and Malike was taking around the world tomorrow after school. At that I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Author Note: please let me know what you think this is my first story let me know should I continue writing more. Please vote n like it and read tell people just let me know what you think. Next update is tomorrow

*Mickey B.