Chapter 5

"@RandomThoughts: " [parents] Why are you awake so early? [kid] Who said I went to sleep!?"."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5

"Breath in...Breath out!" I whispered to myself. The day had finally come for me to go act as a werewolf princess and steal some half of a black magic stick.

If someone had told me 2 years ago that my life would turn out this crazy like a fantasy novel, I would have never believed them. Heck, I was even dating a guy who could turn into a freakish wolf and told I would turn into one too.

Back to the Mission. Apparently, the Werewolf Princess was leaving the Werewolf Castle early in the morning for her journey and then I was to enter the castle pretending to be her and having forgotten something. Then I would steal the stick and quickly leave before the real princess came back.

Easier said than done.

As soon as the pink limo of the Princess was further away at a distance and out of the castle gate, we quickly entered the castle gate with a duplicate rented pink limo. I sat in the back with some man acting as my driver.

I quickly took another deep breath while staring at the huge gigantic Werewolves in their wolf form as they guarded and patrolled the gate. Luckily, they let us in upon noticing my face.

"We can do this Zendaya," I quickly whispered while looking at my new attire. I was wearing exactly what the werewolf princess had been wearing before she left. A body-hugging customized maroon dress which was the latest trend of the week and probably cost hundreds of thousands, enough money to last me at least 5 months.

On top of my now straightened black hair, lay a beautiful silver tiara and I wore these really painful but fashionable heels and held a Louis Vuitton handbag with an Apple iPhone on the other hand. Apparently, contact from the castle had sponsored us with that. He wanted the heist mission to go great and be successful.

As soon as I got out of the Limo, the Werewolf guards by the entrance all quickly bowed greeting me like the princess. I gave them a nod, walked with my posture straight having the confidence of a princess, and then entered into the gigantic castle. Two of the werewolf guards by the entrance also started following me behind for protection, apparently, the real princess always liked having guards around her.

Although I tried not to, I could not help but be awed by all the extravaganza and beauty of this place. Everything including even the bloody carpet seemed to cost a lot. I could feel my pickpocketing hands, twitching, and itching to just grab something. As one thing even that diamond crested little vase by one of the glass tables could fetch me hundreds of thousands. But I reigned myself. I could not ruin the mission and get caught so early.

It felt so weird having everyone that came across me, do a small bow of respect from servants to visitors that I passed. I just continued giving more nods and smiles. I could feel my mouth now starting to hurt from all this fake smiling I was doing.

IT was then as I passed by the throne room that I heard the name of the one I was acting as, being called.

"My darling Ariana is that you," I quickly turned around to see a huge room with beautiful portraits of the Royal King & Queen everywhere and ahead at the front lay a row of three throne chairs. Only the small one was empty, which must be for me.

On the other two sat The Werewolf King and Queen. I first stood there awed by their appearance. The Werewolf King Lucas, my fake father, was very handsome despite now being in his middle-aged years. He had light blonde hair and crystal blue eyes which looked very similar to mine. Adorned on his head was this really big kingly crown that looked to be made from real gold.

Next to him sat The Queen, my fake mother. She was very stunning and beautiful. Those breathtaking soft chocolate brown eyes of hers were staring at me with motherly love. What made me a bit stunned was the connection I was feeling towards them. As if I knew them or we had met somewhere before.

I quickly shook my head snapping myself out of my reverie and quickly snapped back to character.

"Mom, dad," I quickly said while walking in enthusiast towards them and ignoring everyone else in the room as the real Princess did. From my lessons, I was told she was both daddy and mommy's little girl. Spoiled rotten to the core and never cared about other people that did not fit in with her circle.

They all moved out of my way as I walked up towards my fake parents.

I first gave my mother a hug, and weirdly as our skin touched, I got that familiar feeling again. Warmth and familiarity.

"Why back so early sweetheart, did you not just leave an hour ago," the queen then said as I went and gave the King a hug too.

"Maybe her Vampire cousins quickly kicked her out, tired of her already." The King quickly replied with a joking smirk.

"Really dad, really." I also said playing along.

"My dear loving parents if you must know, I forgot a very important dress which was personally designed for me to wear for the party. Since I was the only one who knew where I put it, I decided to come back and get it." I then added talking like the Princess.

"Okay dear, don't let us stop you from getting your dress." The queen then said while giving me a loving smile.

I felt nice even it if it was fake and would not last long, this feeling of having parents that adored and loved you.

As I started going, I then did a small pause as planned,

"Actually, mom and dad, I think I will stay for a bit and leave for the Vampire castle tomorrow, "I then said to them pretending to feel a little tired.

"Sure darling, just don't be late for your own party. You know how those crazy Vampire cousins of yours can get. Even while being Kings, they still act so childishly sometimes." After the King said that, I then turned headed for my room.

I breathed a sigh of relief; glad I had pulled that off. The hard part was done, convincing the Queen and King that I was their daughter.

As for the real Princess Ariana, I was not worried about her coming back or phoning her parents. Mark paid her limo driver to have the car break down at some deserted place, jam their phones so that there is no phone signal and keep the Princess there until the mission was complete here.

As I walked through the passageway, with the sound of my heels echoing on the floor. I then passed a group of two servants waiting near my room door,

"My princess," both girls quickly said with curtsies. They both quickly followed me as I opened the door to my room. Correction on the word room as this seemed like one huge penthouse apartment of its own.

I ignored the two girls and could not help but trace my eyes everywhere from the huge jacuzzi, the giant plasma tv on walls, the mini kitchen on the side, the huge closet that looked almost like another huge room on its own to the gigantic princess bed in the middle of the room overlooking a huge glass window wall that gave the best view in the castle.

I could not help but admire this luxurious life. While lost in my thoughts, one of the maids quickly cleared their throat to get my attention.

"My Princess, do you need our help with anything, "the shortest girl of the two quickly asked.

"No, I am fine," I quickly replied and dismissed them. As soon as they left, I quickly removed those painful heels and threw them away from me and enjoyed the feeling of my free feet. I then jumped into the comfy looking bed and felt like sleeping there all day. However, my iPhone then pinged letting me know I had a message and it was from Godfather.

~Go and get it now

I quickly sighed and got up to get ready and go do what I had come here for.