One more secret to come to the light (part3)

ALEX POV: 

     Well it would be a little difficult to tell Ryan about the things that I used to do and I know its important for him to know because not only the fact that we are together, but also the fact that he is a mafia boss and he already knows a small piece of information about me and my past and I don't want him to find out from anyone else, but me. So I told him to give me time and I will tell him everything he wanted to know and he responded by telling me that I don't need to rush that I could take my time. 

   After being lost in my thoughts for a while I got up and decided to comb through my hair and go through my drawers and find a white lingerie set and a white button up and some loose woman slacks because it looks better with what I am wearing because I left a button open so the straps of my bralette and show through the small opening. After I felt like I was ready for work I decided to leave the house and stop for some coffee on the way to the office. When I got to my desk Ryan still hasn't arrived so I decided to make notes to today's schedule and go through emails and calls without realizing it Ryan comes into the office and has a finger wrapped around my bralette strap to catch my attention.

"Well baby this is a nice surprise, but we have to keep me under control, but you exposing such a cute bralette we will have some problems with keeping me under control" He says as he looks inside my button down and he can see some on my bralette which has him very excited.

"Sir we need you to keep your hands to yourself while we are at work because we will have some problems to deal with if anyone specially knowing your reputation big boy how about we get frisky later on when we have lunch or when we get home if you can wait that long." I tell him as I walk him toward his office and wink at him while I close the door.

    I got a looksy at his cock and let me tell how hard I want to be ridding his cock right now, but I have to be professional and keep a leveled head even though I would prefer to be sucking on his cock right about now. All I could do right now is be half professional and half become a cum slut right now and just thinking about it makes me shiver. 

  A couple of minutes later I receive a text message to go into the office right now and I wondered what that was about......

"You called sir?" 

"Yes can you come here for a second I need you to explain something to me." 

   I walk closer and he points toward a piece of paper which I pick up and read over it states how I have been a very close ally to his mafia gang and most of the jobs that I have been assigned to have been favors I have done for some of his underlings. I blushed a little and tried to hide behind the paper, but I can't hide forever so I decided to look up and surprising he wasn't angry in the very least which I was a little confused about, but he proceeded to say...

"Baby why didn't you tell me this sooner this would've happened sooner if this would've been brought to up." 

"I just didn't know how it would work out if you found out which you still did which it doesn't seem to bother because on the contrary you seem very happy to have found this out." 

    He proceeded to get up and walk towards the door and lock the door and in that moment I knew we were going to have to leave a lot earlier than we did yesterday. He walks closer and pulls his jacket off as he starts ripping off his tie and button down open and I was more than ready with what was bout to happen in here. 

***************************************************************

Hello again cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be posting another part of this story later on today in the comments let me know whether you guys want an office smut scene or a hotel smut scene??????

Don't forget to stay safe and thank you guy for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!