Best friend to Boyfriend (part 2)

AXIE'S POV:

After all the time I have been spending with Marcus we should go all the way and for that I need to get out with my girlfriend so she can help me pick out the perfect lingerie set for tonight since I want tonight to be perfect since he has been taking it slow for my sake the only thing that we have done has been me giving him head and grinding over our clothes so I need to get ready since I had already told Angie to go to the mall with me so I can get something special for tonight since me and Marcus won't be seeing each other for the day since he is busy.

I got into some sweat pants a matching cropped hoodie and some slide and socks with my long hair slicked back into a high pony tail. After I was done I was on my way to Angie's place to pick her up so we can get everything for tonight ready. Since my parents won't be home for the next week this should be a piece of cake to pull off. We went into several stores to see what they had in stock and nothing caught my attention and when we got to our final store we went through a couple of racks and I found the perfect set for tonight.

    I love it, but when I looked at the time I was running a little bit off my schedule and saw how late it was so me and Angie were exhausted from walking for two hours and I really loved her for coming with me today and helping me

I love it, but when I looked at the time I was running a little bit off my schedule and saw how late it was so me and Angie were exhausted from walking for two hours and I really loved her for coming with me today and helping me. After I dropped her at home I made my way home and took a shower put the lingerie on and put an over sized shirt on top of it so Marcus wouldn't be able to see it. I went to the kitchen and made some pizza and after I was full I put the left overs in the fridge for later when I get hungry and I make my way towards my room and watched a movie on Netflix while Marcus arrives.

MARCUS POV:

Well I am done with helping my mom moving things around the house I can't wait to go see my princess and hear what he has done all day, but before I leave I could really use a shower. I can't help, but wonder what he is wearing and doing all day today. After I finished up I put on some sweat pants and a matching sweater and made my way to my baby's house with some music in the background. As I opened the door I noticed all the lights in the first floor where off and that he wasn't down here so he is probably in his room. I open the door and see me snuggled up in a blanket watching a movie on Netflix and turns his head and whispers a small hi and continues watching the movie.

I chuckle a little and get comfortable next to him and we finish watching the movie and he straddles me with a puppy dog look in his eyes.

"What happened baby?"

"Well I want you to go all the way with me today I am ready to give you my everything"

I just looked at him shocked as his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment as he told me how he felt.

AXIE'S POV:

After I told him I was ready he was shocked for a couple seconds and then he passionately kissed me as he pulled me closer to his body by my waist. When he couldn't get me any closer his hands started traveling down my back and he grabbed my bubbly ass with a firm grip. He was slowly making his way down my neck, but the shirt seemed to me getting in his way after this he pulled the shirt over my shoulders and just ran his hands slowly as he was taking in the view in front of him.

"Damn baby you looking so fucking good for me"

"Of course babe"

He let out a growl and starts pulling on the lingerie and starts linking my nipple painfully slow which caused me moan like a porn star as he started rubbing my cock and he was licking my nipples. From there he put his hands in my panties and started rimming me as he continued his path down to his destination and started to lick and insert his tongue into me as he slowly strokes me. He looks up at me and I see is the hungry look that I had been seeing this last few weeks.

He switches my position to where he can see all of me and starts to remove his clothing more like ripping through his clothing to get everything off him as fast as possible. When he was completely naked I moved a little and the lube out of my night stand and he took it and opened it and soon enough there was lube on my clenching hole as well as on his massive cock which I still wondered hoe it was going to fit.

When he was half way in he let me adjust to his size and proceeded to enter me fully and started making love to me slowly so we can enjoy the moment, but I had other plans and I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could until there was no tomorrow.

" Ahhh...baby foster harder fuck me until there is no tomorrow"

I saw the look in his eyes and he snapped and he was moving at lighting speed and some point we started eating each others faces as I moaned so loud that my neighbors could hear me. We swapped positions when we were both close and I was riding him moving faster and faster until we both came and I fell onto his chest both of us breathing hard. We got comfortable and started getting drowsy.

"I love you baby"
"I love you too princess"

   With that we both fell into and enjoyable sleep.
***********************************************
ENJOY COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!