Confession(Part2)

JACKIE'S POV

  After I had left school and I went back home I decided to get into some shorts and a cute sports bra. I went to the theater room to watch the nightmare before Christmas when I heard the door. I was surprised that Mike was standing in front of my door. He was staring at me like he was going to jump my bones.

"Hey princess, how did you enjoy you day?" he had a smirk plastered on his face when he asked.

"Wouldn't you want to know and since you are here why don't you come in?" I opened the door wider when I said that and he walked right in.

  I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and I didn't notice the presence behind me when I was looking for a bowl to have some ice cream. He was really close and I realized how close he was when he put his arms around my waist and felt his breath on my neck. He started slowly kiss around my neck until he found my sweet spot which made me let out a porn star moan. 

"Found it" he smirked against my neck and kept attacking the same spot over and over until there was a dark mark on my neck. 

MIKE'S POV

  I went to go see my princess after that sexy ass make out session. I got into my car and drove towards the neighborhood since we live close to each other. I knocked on his door and he opened the door my breath was taken away I did not expect to see him in shorts that do not leave anything to the imagination and DAMN DID HE LOOK DELICIOUS. 

  He offered me to come in and I gladly accepted the offer and walked into his living room and I noticed that he was in the kitchen getting a bowl and I had a great view of his ass while he was looking for the things that he needed. I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him and started going for his neck.

"Found it" I smirked when he let out that sexy ass moan I almost came into my pants. The way he was backing it up was not helping either. When I was satisfied with the mark I left I turned him around and continued where I had left off earlier in the bathroom at school. I grabbed him by his thighs and put him on the counter and we eating each others lips passionately and hungrily.

  We broke apart when we heard a camera going off in the background and we both looked up both embarrassed at what we were about to do in the kitchen counter.

"MOMMY THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY" screamed out my princess 

"What you can't really judge me you guys almost fucked on my kitchen counter plus you guys looked so cute!!" his mother said and she looked a little too young to be his mother 

" You better not have any bad intentions with baby because I will come after you if you harm or as much as make him cry you hear me boy" said who I assume is his father.

"No sir you have nothing to worry about I care too much about him to make him cry and if anyone does I will be there to protect him" I told him sincerely 

"Now can you two PLEASE get off my counter" his mother said with a smile 

JACKIE'S POV

We began to make out for the second time today after about 5 minutes we broke off and we heard someone taking pictures and when I saw it was my mother I was so embarrassed I had to cover my face. After that whole drama with my mother and father I asked Mike if he wanted to watch a movie with me and we headed down to the theater room and we got comfy with some space that had begun to get smaller as the movie began to end. We were cuddling by the end of the movie and he looked at me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked him

"You have the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. I know I may have come across as a jerk earlier and I'm sorry for that, but I got jealous of the way he was hugging you and I didn't want him touching you. Also I have liked you ever since I saw you would you consider going out with me?" 

"Of course I would do you know how long I waited for you to ask me that I thought that you were straight and that it would never happen so I always thought I didn't have a chance."

 After we confessed to each other we shared one last kiss before he went home. After that all I could think about was our kiss.

**********************************************************************************************

 Well, COOKIES there you have it the second part of Mike and Jackie I don't think I did too bad let me know what I should improve!!!!!!!!!!!