Confession (part3)

ATENTION!!!!!!!!!!!! LIGHT SMUT AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE REST WHO DO ENJOY!!!!!!

*************************************************************************

MIKE'S POV:

When I left his house I had the image of him in that little outfit I found him in when I got to his house and let me tell you I could've fucked him on the porch at that given moment, but I have to respect him and do that kind of stuff behind closed doors. The more I think about him the harder my cock gets and the more painful it is getting behind these jeans. I need a shower so I can deal with this large problem. Then I receive a message as I begin to undress...

J: Well big boy you seem to have a very big problem in those jeans before you left. I wonder how big that cock of yours is?

Man just as I thought I was going to make my boner disappear he has to bring his sexy ass all up on my thoughts again...

M: Wouldn't you like to know how big this cock is? You will have to wait and see princess.

J: Well played big boy. I'll text you later I'm going to go and take a shower.

M: My thoughts exactly about taking a shower. I'll talk to you later princess.

With that I headed to the shower myself and took of the remainder of my clothing and put the water at the right temperature and stepped in. I finally let my thoughts run wild about all the things I could do to that bubbly ass that belonged to my princess. I started stroking myself long and hard while I thought about having him bent over right in front of me with his cute lips wrapped around my thick cock. After a couple more fantasies of fucking him up against the wall I came on the shower wall and washed it off and after I was done went back to my room. It is crazy the effect that he has on me and he doesn't even realize it.

JACKIE'S POV:

He is so sexy I can't wait to get under his skin a couple of times a day from now on which also reminds me I need to go shopping for clothing to tease him a little more. I am a little nervous in telling him that I have a reproductive system and a vagina, but I don't know what he will react like so I don't know how to break the news to him I just have to wait until the time is right to let him know since he will be the first person apart from my parents and Cassie to know this about me. On the bright side we can have kids of our own in the future, but I do hope that he is as accepting as my parents and Cassie are.

Well I am going to go have a talk with mommy about me telling Mike the news about my body parts......

" Mommyyy... I am currently having a crisis"

"What happened honey?"

"Well I don't know how to tell Mike that I have girl body parts and I am nervous because I don't know how he will react. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well baby boy first things first you need to calm down a little bit because he does look like he loves you from the sun and back so the least of you worries right now should be how to tell him because he will be happy if anything to know that you guys can potentially have kids together in the future."

When she said that I thought about it and she was right he will love me anyway because this would only be an advantage for us in the future. With that I hugged my mother and went back to my room to get some homework and some sleep after that.

AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS......

I think that with all the time we have spend together and slowly getting to know each I am ready to tell him about that side of me. He has not once rushed me into doing anything I don't want to do he has been very patient about me being comfortable with him and myself. I called him about 10 minutes ago and told him to come over that I needed to tell him something and currently I am waiting for him to get here and I am super nervous, but ready to tell him about this because he deserves to know. With that in mind I head over to the door after I hear the doorbell and open it and Mike is just standing there looking a little nervous as if he is ready to hear the worse which would be breaking up with him which is not the case.

"Come in babe and don't look so scared this just makes me even more nervous"

With a small chuckle he asks, "how do you expect me to look when you said you have something to tell me?"

"True, but can you sit down in the living room after all it's just us here today."

"OK" he says as he walks toward the couch and plays with his fingers as I sit in front of him

"I hope you don't think about me any differently after I tell you this. So here goes nothing. I know we have been getting to know each other for a couple of weeks now and I felt like today was the right moment to tell you this....." I sigh a little and look at him looking ready to breakdown at any moment.

"Well I don't have a dick I.....umm have a vagina and a reproductive system as well...." and silence falls between us and I look at his face and he looks completely shocked

"Wait what!?" is all he can say

"Well i was born a boy, but i have female parts minus the boobs" I said without looking at him for the time being

"So you are telling me that you can have kids and feel the same pleasure a woman can, but you were born a boy?" he asks me very confused

All I did was nod and I was trying to be positive, but the silence in the room wasn't helping so I was playing with my fingers as he as processing the information I had just told him. He was still very confused, but broke out into a smile and said "well this is great news princess we can have our own children in the future, but i still love you baby"

After he said that we had a heated makeout session the couch when we broke apart all I saw was hunger in his eyes, but he was holding back because he didn't want anything to happen too early. Above all I am super happy that he finally knows it is a weight off my shoulders.

*********************************************************************************

Well cookies another part is published!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and at home!!!!!!!!!

If you guys want another part to this specific story just vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!