9-dream land

The blue clouds circle around me like crazy.

"Why am I here" I call out into the nothingness, everyone expects heaven to be white, massive gates and all that kind of stuff but it isn't, its the open sky. Blue and black everything and no one else is there but you. Pretty lonely if you ask me, but I know I am not the only one here this time I can sense her presence. The gods can pop into the nothingness at any time, and everyone's nothingness is different. I can tell my mother is watching me, but why.

"no more games mother, I wanted to sleep not come up to heaven" I growl out making her step out of the shadows

"don't snap at me child" she hisses making me roll my eyes

"couldn't you have visited me on earth, you know like normal. Take me to a meadow or some shit, why must you bring me up here?" I question. My mother and I always talk, and it is generally in my dreams, but she can pop into my head which is very annoying, so I block her out most of the time

"you are in danger, and you weren't responding to me, so I did what I had to" she growls making me shake my head

"I am always in danger, what's new?" I question making her chuckle

"oh darling, how I just wish I raised you, but I am glad I helped your parents have kids, your powers are coming in as you know" she changes the subject as fast as she can, the moon goddess was very nice to give me to my parents, but I also know she would much rather raise me herself, she has plenty of kids don't get me wrong. Still, I am her only remaining real kid, the youngest at that.

"yes, about that I can't control it, I am talking normally, and it comes out as a command, people wake me up, and with a flick of my hand they are thrown across the room, people are catching on" I groan out

"I know, it will only get worse before it gets better and I know you want me to wave my hand and help or teach you to control them but I can't, it isn't something we control, the powers control us, and until they fully come in they won't be in control, but I did call you up here because of that. Not only are the fairys trying to expose that you are out of the palace but a special group of witches can sense when you use magic, they know you are on earth and coming into your powers. They can't tell whose kid you are through, so they are terrified, having a goddesses kid on earth as you know is risky, and they will be wondering why you are down, and all they can sense is your powers you need to be careful. I have to go but remember to be careful" mother comments before disappearing out of the nothingness that will be my home when I die.

I feel someone shaking me and calling my name out, what the hell do they want. maybe coming up here to the nothingness wouldn't be so bad. least it would be peaceful but it would eventually get boring but who cares at this point.

"what" I groan outstretching my body

"you weren't breathing" Axel comments, the look of fear still showing on his face

"That bitch killed me, fuck you" I groan out slowly sitting up in the bed

"what do you mean killed you" Axel questions in fear, checking me over for injury

"don't worry" I smile to calm him down, stupid protection least Aaron didn't find me.