4- school

axels pov (thought I would switch it up)

I groan out and roll out of the bed and straight to the closet, I still don't believe Nora was alone in that room but nothing I can do about it, if she was worried or needed help she would ask.

I throw on an outfit and grab my phone before walking towards the beta wing, I am slightly nervous to go to school today because the pack bitches will give Nora hell but Aaron can take care of it.

as I reach Aarons room I hear an ear-piercing scream, what the hell I rush into Noras room knowing it came from there

"sorry Nora I forgot to lock the door" I hear Aaron cry out

"you think, my eyes have been tainted for life" Nora screams out, I look through the door to see Aaron pulling a towel around his a=wasit and a red Nora

"dude what the hell, whatever just get ready we are late" I groan not even wanting to know what is going on right now, it's pretty obvious that Nora walked in on Aaron but it's not like Aaron to forget to lock the door, hell he locks it even when she wasn't living in the room

I walk away and downstairs to get my bag and everything I need, Aaron and I both have classes with Nora so that she is never alone.

after a while I hear feet rushing down the stairs, I turn to the stairs already knowing who it is seeing as all the other kids have left already because we are running late, not that I mind and ts nothing new but I thought a princess strives on punctuality but I guess not.

"ready to go" I spit out making them nod there heads that they are, I don't know why but all I can think about is how Arron and Nora would make a perfect couple, sure questions will be asked but by the time they come out to the world as mates they would be on the way back to the castle, my father still won't tell me what fully is going on but I know something isn't right about this situation and I have a suspicion Nora does.

"sure am" Aaron rushes outside not even eating he will regret that later, I follow behind Nora who also doesn't eat, I haven't actually seen Nora eat once. I jump in the car and drive off towards the school, the bell rung three minutes ago so this will be interesting but at least we already have Nora's class schedule and everything we need so that we can head straight to class.

"what class first" I question Aaron who is pulling Noras stuff out of his bag

"well you have chemistry first and I have English, Nora is with you then we all have physical education, midday then she is with me in math and social science, lunch and then she finishes with you again in Geometry. here is your schedule, blue is axel and red is me, today will be pretty easy since we switch around after breaks but tomorrow will be interesting because you switch in the middle of two back to back classes that are across the school from each other so you will need to find your own way there but we will show you around at lunch" Aaron speaks almost like it is rehearsed, I look in the review mirror and notice Nora staring down at the sheet of paper like her life depended on it.

"you have been put in the non-advance classes because we don't know how you go with schooling but if its easy we can move you to advance classes and if it's hard we can tutor" I speak out having a feeling she is stressed out about the massive lifestyle change.

"Just remember you are related to me" Aaron comments as we pull into school, this will be interesting.

"keep her close" I mumble to Aaron as I notice some of the vampires eyeing her off, our school is full of supernaturals and even humans, we stay in hiding from the humans and play nice with the other.

"I have to go talk to coach so Aaron will look after you and show you to your locker and the classroom, just take any seat in the first two rows and ill be watching you" I state, I know any seats outside of the two front rows will make her life hell.

"if anything seems off, mind link me" I whisper to Aaron before rushing off to coach, when Nora arrived I had to take some time off of football so I need to tell him I am back, our coach is actually a vampire which can be awkward but he is a good guy

"coach I'm back" I yell ou once in the locker rooms

"that's awsome sonny, the next game is the homecoming game so just be ready" he smiles before going back to work, even though school is in session the hallway is covered in people, no one really goes to the first-period class especially the vampires and the reachers don't care as long as you pass the tests

"whos the hottie, that I saw you arrive with" I hear someone question behind me

"shes no one but I suggest you stay away from her or i swear on Selena you won't see much anymore" I snap

"fisty but your god will not hurt me nor will you, Eos will not stand for it" I turn around already knowing I am talking to a vampire

"Eos won't so crap, she didn't last time her sister had an issue with one of your kind" I growl before storming into the classroom, I notice Nora in the front row, I nod in her direction as I take my seat in the third, chemistry is pretty laid back and we only ever really do they and never practical things.

**** time skip the end of the day ****

"food" I call once everyone is in their rooms, I typically would bring everyone food while they are doing homework but I want to know Nora is actually eating, I notice her wandering outside

"you not hungry?" I question making her nod

"yea I am, but I'm going to hunt its been awhile" she smiles, last time I checked she didn't really leave the palace

"Okay, just stay close to the packhouse" I state making her nod

"I will" I nod my head in appreciation before handing out the food to everyone.