15. Moving out?

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Angel's POV
I woke up and just saw Avani's face really close to mine. She was peacefully sleeping. I didn't realize until now how beautiful and cute she is. I had the urge to play with her hair but that would make things awkward. Suddenly, she slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning Angel" she said.

"Good morning Vani" I said. Neither of us moved a bit and we were just laying next to each other looking through our eyes. Again.

Suddenly it hit me. All the memories from last night appeared on my mind and it completely changed my mood. I got up quickly so Avani wouldn't see my face.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said.

"Okay" she said while grabbing her phone.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I got out and went to the kitchen. Avani was already making breakfast.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any vegetable milk" she said.

"Don't worry, I'll just take a fruit and some cereal" I said.

"I can go buy some if you want" she asked.

"Oh no no, I have to go home, I want to spend some time with my mom" I answered.

"Okay, after breakfast, you can grab whatever you want from my clothes, I'll wait here and I can drive you home, since you don't have your car here." She said.

"Thank you, can I shower again?" I said and we sat on the table to eat. I still felt dirty.

"Of course! You know where the towels are." She said.

After breakfast I went to her room and just grabbed a simple white tank top and some sweats. Then, went to the bathroom and showered. I put on the clean clothes and headed to the kitchen.

"I'm ready" I said.

"Okay let's go then" she said.

We went to the parking lot and, Avani again, opened the door for me. I smiled at her and we finally pulled out. The ride home was silent but not in an awkward way, I just enjoyed the calm that was around us.

We finally arrived and we headed to the porche. I opened the door and we went to the kitchen. There, my mom was finishing her breakfast.

"Hi mom" I said.

"Good morning girls, how was the sleepover" she asked

"Um good, we had so much fun" I said looking at Avani.

"Okay I have to go to hype house and record some tiktoks, you know how it works." She said.

Now she grabbed my hand and she lead me to the door.

"Will you be okay if I leave? I can call Thomas and tell him I'm sick or something" she whispered just in case my mom heard us.

"It's okay Avani, I'll be save here with my mom. Also, I have to pack and everything. That'll keep me distracted" I answered.

"Okay. See you later. Call me if you need anything!" she said after hugging me.

"Thank you Avani. Bye!" I said closing the door, then, going to the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm going to start packing my room, I leave in like a week or so right?" I asked.

"Yeah, exactly in 6 days, so hurry!" She answered.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Sure, just let me finish this paper work. I'll be with you in a moment" she said.

I kissed her cheek and went upstairs fast to start as soon as possible. I grabbed one of the empty boxes that my mom left me prepared next to my bed. Later, she came in and helped me pack everything. We spent practically the whole day putting my stuff inside, until we filled every box that I had. I still had to pack my clothes and some things from the bathroom, but I'll do it before I leave because I won't have clothes to put on. I didn't realize it was now noon.

"Good job hon. I'm going to miss you" she said.

"I know, me too. I'll call you everyday to check up on you okay?" I said to comfort her

"You better do it. If not I'll fly again here and grab you by the ear to come with me" she said jokingly.

We both laughed and hugged each other. Suddenly, someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll go see who it is" I said.

I went to the lobby and opened the door. It was Hunter...

"Hey, can we talk?" He said.

"I'm busy" I said and tried to close the door but he put his hand before it could close.

"Please Angel, what I did was a mistake, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing" he said looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I just can't see you the same way. I don't want to talk to you" said trying to avoid releasing the tears I was holding.

"Just give me one more chance. I swear I changed" he said.

"I can't hurt myself Hunter. I can't be with you even if I wanted to" I said

There was an awkward silence and I decided to close the door. After a couple of seconds, I heard him leave and I ran to the bathroom before my mom could see me crying. I washed my face, and breathed deeply before calling Avani.

"Avani, I need to move out as soon as possible, I can't see Hunter and he doesn't know where you live" I said.

"No problem bebe, you can come tomorrow, I'll help you with the boxes and everything." She answered.

After explaining her what happened, I hung up and went upstairs to tell my mom.

"Mom, I'm moving out tomorrow, that way I'll get everything sooner and Avani will help me" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked me

"Yeah, I'll come over a couple of times to check up on you and help you with the stuff here." I answered.

"Okay, whatever you want Angel." She said "Actually, thinking about it, you'll be better if you move out now, because I have to do a lot of paperwork and talk with the owner. You know..." she said.

"Okay mom" I said hugging her.

I grabbed some bags and headed to my room to put in my clothes. After an hour or so I went to the shower for like the fourth time today and then finally went to sleep.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑A/N⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
If you read this ily and thanks for reading ☻ also don't forget to vote! <3
Thanks for 8k. Y'all are so nice to me thank youuu🤧🥺
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑