9. Surprise! *pt. 2*

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Angel's POV
"Do you want to watch something on Netflix?" I said opening my door so they could enter.
"Yeeessss, let's watch a romcom!" Avani said really excited.
"Ugh no that's trash! I want to watch something with more violence" Hunter explained.
"Okay what if Alexa decides what we're going to watch" I asked.
"Heads for romcom and tails for action" Anthony proposed.
"Okay, Alexa! Flip a coin" I said.
"Heads"
"Yaaaaaaaay" Avani and I both jumped and hugged each other.

We decided to watch "call me by your name". I made popcorn and they were all already on the couch. Anthony and Avani were next to each other on the longer part of the couch and Hunter was padding the couch for me to seat next to him. I put the bowl on the floor and seat next to him. He yawned and slowly put his arm around me. I laughed and he looked at me smiling.

In the middle of the movie, Avani an Anthony where cuddled and sleeping peacefully. I turned off the TV and put a blanket around them.
"Are you hungry? Do you want something?" I whispered to Hunter.
"Yeah actually. Let's go to the kitchen" he also whispered.

We both went to the kitchen and I opened the cabinet to grab some chips. When I turned around, I had Hunter's arm around my waist and he was kissing me. I pulled away in shock and looked at the floor awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." He said and took his arm oof me.
"It's okay I said.

Now we were awkwardly silent. I didn't know what to say.
"Angel, I like you" he said.

Do I like him that way? I admit he's hot and he's so nice to me. But we've only seen each other three times. Okay should I give him a chance?

"I like you too, but I've never done this before" I said.

He looked at me surprised.

"Wait, you've never made out with someone?Or has a boyfriend before?" He said
"Actually no, some guys have asked me but I don't know, I just didn't feel like it." I told him.
"Let's take this slow then" he said.

I smiled at him and he pecked my lips. But then Avani came in. She stopped surprised.

"Oops sorry" she said. And left the kitchen.

We laughed and headed to the living room with the bag of chips in my hand of course. Hunter sat on the couch and Avani grabbed my wrist. She leaded me to the bathroom and closed the door.

"So you and Hunter huh?" She said smiling at me.
"We like each other, but I want to take things slow because I've never had a boyfriend or something" I answered.
" I'm so happy for you girl! We have to celebrate!" She said jumping really excited.
"Hahaha okay calm down, let's go back to the couch" I said and grabbed her wrist after hugging her.

We went back to the living room with the boys and sat next to each other smiling widely to them.
"Did I miss something?" Anthony asked confused.
"Oh nothing, just that Angel and Hunter like each other but they don't want to do anything yet, don't ask me why" Avani said really fast.

I punched her arm and made her a look. Hunter started laughing really hard and suddenly all of us where laughing in the couch.

After talking for some time, it was time for dinner.

"Do y'all want me to do dinner? I think I have some pasta cooked from yesterday" I said.
"Oh yes please. I'm starving" Hunter said.

We all went to the kitchen laughing.  I opened the fridge and grabbed the cooked pasta that my mom left me and tomato sauce.

"Serve yourselves" I said.
"Do you have some ground beef? I can cook it if you don't want to" Anthony asked.
"Oh no. I'm actually vegan so my mum doesn't buy that much meat or stuff like that" I said.
"Oops I'm sorry" he said.
"It's okay. I have veggies tho" I said laughing.

I served myself a plate of pasta and grabbed a glass of water. I went to the table and hunter sat next to me. We started eating and I noticed something on my leg. Hunter put his hand on my leg and grabbed it softly. I smiled at him and continued eating.

After dinner, it was time for Avani and Anthony to leave.

"You can spend the night here, it's okay." I said
"Don't worry girl, it's really late and we have to drive to my apartment. I'll text you when we arrive tho." Avani said hugging me.

I leaded them to the lobby and hugged Avani again. Then I hugged Anthony and closed the door behind them. The only one left was Hunter. We were both standing in silent.
"I should leave" he said.
"You can stay if you want." I said.
"I don't want to be a bother" he said scratching the back of his neck.
"It's okay really. My mom left for work and I don't want to be alone" I confessed.

He smirked at me and finally agreed to stay. We went upstairs to my room and cuddled in bed. After Avani texted me, we finally fell asleep.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑A/N⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
If you read this ily and thanks for reading ☻ also don't forget to vote! <3
WE HIT 3K LETS GOOO. It means a lot to me thank you so much :)
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑