5. I love it here

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Angel's POV
It has been a week since my mom gave me the news that we were moving. I was currently packing everything up from my room. Casey was helping me with all of the stuff.

I was closing the last box and then we went downstairs. My mom was talking to the guy from the moving truck. He was kinda cute lol.

We put the last box into the truck and went inside again. The house was completely empty. We were standing on the kitchen floor contemplating each other. I'm going to miss this bitch. I started to tear up and I noticed Casey was too. We hugged for a while and then I pulled apart when my mom told me it was time to go.

"I will miss you so much" she said.

"Me too C." I said sobbing.

"You must call me or text me everyday okay?" She said kinda bossy.

"Mhm you know I'll do it" I said removing a tear from her cheek.

"Okay, leave already or you'll make me kidnap you". She said going towards the door.

We hugged for the millionth and the last time and she left with her car.

I got inside my car after hugging my mom. We had to go with separate cars because we needed both. She went to her car and I drove off fast. I took a last look to the house that used to be ours. I actually really liked this house and I hope the one in LA is better. My mom told me she already had my room set so I only had to put my things. She knows me so well I know she made a good job with the furniture and everything.

After a whole day driving, we finally arrived to our new house. The outside was pretty good. It had a big porche, I already love this house. We went inside and they already set all the furniture. I ran up the stairs and searched for my room. I opened the last door and I guessed it was my room and entered. The most cool thing, my mom let me buy led lights and they put them all around the ceiling. I loved it. I had my own bathroom and a dressing room.

After the whole day setting everything up, I finally finished my room. I was pretty tired so I went to sleep.

I woke up the next day. I was super excited and just remembered I was going to meet the hype house soon. I went downstairs and made some breakfast. My mom was coming downstairs.
"I'm so sorry Angel, I won't be home until tomorrow" she said with a suitcase.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine here" I said.

"Yeah I know. Take care of the house okay?" She said with a smile.

"Okay. Now leave or you'll be late" I said

"Bye honey" she kissed my forehead and left the house.

So apparently I had the house for myself for 24 hours. I decided to do some of my schoolwork.

The sun was setting and I didn't realized it was this late. I decided to go for a walk to get to know the neighborhood better.

I liked this neighborhood. The houses where pretty good and it seemed really friendly here.

I was getting cold so I headed back home. On the way there, I bumped into this guy.

"Omg I'm sorry I was distracted" he said

He seemed my age. He was brunette and really tall. After some seconds I realized I spaced out.

"Oh it's okay, I was also distracted" I said

"I'm Hunter by the way" he said.

"Oh I'm Angel" I said and we shook hands.

"I've never seen you before, are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah I actually arrived yesterday, my house is just around the corner.

"Wait my house is the one next door! That's cool. I can walk you home if you want to" he said

"Sure!" We started walking and I felt his eyes on me.

"So, when are you starting school here?" He said

"I'm actually homeschooled" I said.

"Oh that's cool. It has to be difficult to make friends tho" He said.

"Yeah I don't have a lot of friends" Now I was looking at the floor

"If you want I can introduce you some of my friends" Hunter said.

"Yeah that would be great. Oh here's my house. I guess I'll see you around" I smiled at him and walked towards the door.

"Okay bye Angel" he said walking away.

I went to my room and laid in bed. I fell asleep fast.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑A/N⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
If you read this ily and thanks for reading ☻ also don't forget to vote!
Also tysm for over 600 views!!! It means a lot to me :))
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑