14. What a night...

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Avani's POV
I received a call from Ang in the middle of the night. Weird. I picked it up because I thought it was important if she was calling me at this time.

"Hi, um, I have a problem I need you to pick me up please" She said sobbing.

"Hey what's wrong? Where are you? What happened?" I was really concerned at this point.

"Just pick me up I'll explain to you later. I'm at my house, but I don't feel save here." She answered.

"Okay. Be there in 20" I said and hung up.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to the parking in my pajamas. Eventually I arrived and got out of the car.

Angel was waiting outside crying with a blanked around her.

"It's okay, I'm here now" I said hugging Angel to calm her down.

"Can we go to your apartment?" She asked me.

"Of course. Whatever you need" I answered.

We went to my car and I opened the door for her. I went to my side and turned on the car. We were silent for a couple minutes until Angel decided to talk.

"Hunter wanted to do some things to me" she said.

"Angel, you don't have to explain me anything if you're not prepared. But I want you to know that I'll listen to you and I won't judge you" I said to her. We were on a red light so I was now looking her in the eyes.

*I'm sorry this paragraph mentions sexual abuse*

"He invited me to a party, I didn't wanted to go at the first place, but he got mad and I didn't wanted to mess things up so I agreed to go. He apologized and when we arrived at the party he asked me to be his girlfriend. I wasn't sure at all but I said yes. We went inside the house and she presented me some of his friends. Eventually things got out of hands and Hunter drunk a bit too much. He made me follow him upstairs. There, he was trying to touch me and putting his hands under my hoodie. He tried to kiss me numerous times. Lucky for me, some random people came in the room and I could get out. I came back home walking alone. I texted my mom and told her I'll sleep over at yours because you were casually there, I didn't want her to see me like this so I called you and waited in the porche. I thought he was different, I thought I could trust him... it seems like he was a complete different person. I just can't believe he did that." she said between tears and sighs.

*okay now there's no mention or anything*

"What if he doesn't remember anything tomorrow? What if he calls me? I know myself too well to know that I'm capable of forgiving him. And I don't want to, but I feel like he'll find a way to make me feel bad and go back to him..." she told me.

"That pice of shit! If I see him ever again... Listen Angel, it's absolutely not your fault, and if he want to do something to you ever again I swear.... You can stay as long as you want in my house, if you want to, I can go with you and report him. It's okay if you're not prepared. I won't pick you to do anything. We'll just go home and you can sleep in my bed." I said to her while we were now in my parking spot.

"Thank you so much Avani. And I'm so sorry for calling you at this time..." she said.

"No worries baby, you don't have to apologize for anything. I'm thankful that you called me and you didn't stayed at your porche the whole night." I said.

We entered my apartment and I leaded Angel to my room. I handled her some clean pajamas and a glass of water.

"Feel free to do whatever you want. This will be your home in a week or something. If you're hungry, you know where everything is." I told her.

"Can I shower? I just... feel dirty..." she asked with my pj's still in her hands.

"Of course, there are clean towels in the counter." I answered.

She went to the bathroom and I was alone in my room. I texted Anthony and told him I couldn't do FaceTime tonight. I couldn't tell him the reason but I just told him that Angel was sleeping over and it was a "no boys night". He understood it and we said our good nights.

After a while, Angel came back with my pj's.

"It suits you better than it does to me" I told Ang to make her feel better. She smiled at me and I gave her a comforting smile.

"Thanks. Can you sleep with me? I just can't be alone right now. I feel insecure" she said looking at the floor.

"Of course!" I said laying in bed, padding it so she would lay next to me.

I put my arm around her neck and kissed her forehead.

"You're safe now, good night Angel" I whispered.

"Thank you, good night Avani" she said.

I pulled away my arm so it wasn't awkward and moved to the other side. I felt like she was uncomfortable.

It passed like an hour and I couldn't sleep. I was moving a lot trying to find the right position. But I just couldn't. I moved again and now I was facing Angel. We were so close I could feel her breath. I stayed like this and eventually fell asleep.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑A/N⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
If you read this ily and thanks for reading ☻ also don't forget to vote! <3
7k y'all are insane👉🏼👈🏼🥺
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑