Chapter 10

Naruto-kun's POV

Hina-chan and I talked and laughed as we made our way back to Otou-sans house while watching the sunset. I didn't realize how long we were in jiji-san's office until just now. So, I decided to head towards Hokage Mountain instead until the sun set comepletely.

"Isn't the sunset beautiful Naru-kun?" She asked leaning against my chest.

"Yea. It sure is." I said kissing her head.

"NARUTO!" I heard a voice screech.

We both looked up to see Sakura heading towards us with a glare on her face.

"You idiot! What the hell were you thinking? You could have gotten yourself killed?" She continued to yell.

"Sakura. Shut up! I knew what I was doing. I was not going to let that happen to my Hina-chan. So you can take yout comments and shove them up your ass." I growled at her.

"We knew the risks Sakura-san, but my father had to be stopped. He's been nothing but cruel to me since my mom died and it was time I stood up for myself." Hina-chan told her.

"He's only like that because you're weak Hinata. If you were stronger then maybe your daddy would treat you better. And you're going out with Naruto, that makes him despise you even more."  The bitch laughed.

"Shut your mouth!" Hina-chan yelled.

The banshee and I looked at her in shock.

"You don't know anything! I trained my ass off to prove myself to that bastard and it wasn't enough. He always tried to find flaws in my training and talked down on me. No matter what I did to prove myself, Hiashi and that damned council always ridiculed me. Now I suggest you keep your damn mouth shut before I shut it for you." Hinata-chan growled.

I have never seen Hinata-chan so pissed. I have to admit, it was pretty damn sexy.

"Wow Hina-chan. That was awesome!" I said hugging her as the banshee stood there still speechless.

"Saukura-san needs to keep her mouth shut! She had no right to say what she did!" Hinata-chan fumed.

"I can say whatever I want, you stupid weakling! The-"

Before Sakura could finish her sentence, Hina-chan Jyukened her in the shoulder causing her to fall.

"You stupid girl. You don't know when to shut up do you?"  I yelled standing over her as Hina-chan backed away.

Before I could say another word, a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Calm down Otouto. She's not worth it. Don't let her get you any more angrier."

I knew that voice anywhere. It was Kakashi nii-san.