Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, rice and miso soup coming from the kitchen. When I made it to the living room, I stopped short at the sight before me. Hinata was wearing a lavender tank top with small black shorts and she was cooking.

"Good morning Naru-kun. I made breakfast if your hungry." She said putting the food on the table.

"Thanks Hina-chan. You really didn't have to do this." I said kissing her cheek.

"I wanted to. Besides, you need to balance out your diet. You have to eat something else other than ramen." She told me.

"I'll eat anything if you cook it. This is delicious." I complemented her.

"Thank you. My mother taught me to cook when I was younger. She even taught me how to make home-made ramen."

"Will make it tonight for dinner?" I asked.

" Yes, I'm sure Iruka would like some to. Now let's get dressed before we're late for school."

She put in the dishes in the sink to be washed later and headed to her room to ready for school. instead of putting on my orange jumpsuit, I opted for black cargo pants, a blue t-shirt with the Uzumaki symbol on the back, a black leather jacket, and blue shinobi sandles. Then I grabbed my black fingerless gloves and sunglasses and headed to the living room to wait for Hinata.

"Are you ready Naru-kun?"

I looked up to see Hinata standing in front of me looking sexy as hell. She was dressed in a pair of black shorts, a lavender V-neck short sleeve shirt, black shinobi sandles, purple fingerless gloves with her long hair in a high ponytail.

"Wow." I said speechless.

"Is it too much?" She asked shyly.

"No, you look perfect." I said stroking her cheek.

"A-arigato." She said blushing slightly.

I took her face into my hands and gently kissed her.