X

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mal flinches a little, immediately opening a new tab before closing the one for her email as Evie leans on her door with a goofy smile, "Nothing, you dork." She chuckles nervously, the princess raises an eyebrow at her, "Were you watching porn?"

Mal stares at her incredulously, eyes wide and mouth agape as she slowly squints at Evie, "Are you okay?" She asks as the girl laughs, jumping on the bed and not moving, just, lying there.

Mal found it dorky but, Evie was her dork. She fell in love with this dork and there's no way out of it.

"Ben wants a vacation, I said no but he convinced me. We're all leaving tomorrow." Evie says, her voice muffled by the purple blanket Mal owns, "Where are we going?" She asks, stroking the princess' blue hair. "Scotland."

Mal frowns, "We're going to a land full of Harrys?" She gapes, not noticing the faint laugh Evie did before falling asleep.

She chuckles, fixing her best friend to a more comfortable position before trudging to the princess' room, taking her bags and beginning to pack for her, knowing every little thing Evie would need.

She chuckles when she saw some of the cute little socks Evie always wore, each resembling her friends. Mal made sure to put the purple and green dragon sock first. Just in case.

She then moves on to her own room, packing her own stuff before lying down on the bed, cuddling Evie peacefully.

She didn't let her heart pound too much, afraid it'll wake up the fair princess beside her.

She closes her eyes, wishing to the gods above that somehow, someday, they'll be together in a perfect world.

"What do you mean we're leaving? It's two in the fucking morning, Ben!" Mal can hear the faint voice of Uma yelling groggily as the lights flicker open, the gap under her door illuminating the light she had just opened.

Mal groans, rubbing her eyes slowly as she made herself stand up, making sure not to wake the sleeping princess beside her. She opens the door, slowly closing it to see the excited faces of Ben, Harry and Gil while Uma stood there in her pirate boxers, Audrey just beside her, wearing one of Uma's clothes.

"What-? You know, never mind, we're leaving?" She yawns, making a mental note to ask them about it later. "Yeah, I took it upon myself to book the nearest flight before the storm comes again." Ben explains as Mal nods, "I'll go wake the others up."

She knocks on everyone else's doors. Maybe she was biased but she didn't do much of a harm in waking up both Jane and Carlos as well as Chad and Lonnie, who, were all in a mess of tangled limbs when she saw them.

She throws a bucket of water over Jay, though. And maybe she's a little more biased when she carries Evie to the limo, not even bothering to wake her up, knowing her princess, she takes all their bags and throws them at the back.

Evie didn't stir awake until they were at the private jet, 30,000 feet up in the air and three hours in to the flight with Mal dozing off beside her. She furrows her eyebrows as she stands up, seeing Harry listening to music on one end, Uma swatting away Audrey's hair, Carlos already eating and Jay giving her the finger as soon as he sees her.

She rolls her eyes at him, reciprocating the gesture before trudging over to the restroom. "Hey, Eves, Mal told me to give this to you in case you woke up with her sleeping." Jay smiles, handing her a bag where her clothes were, she smiles.

She changes her pajamas for a more outgoing look before trudging back to the main cabin where Ben was playing video games with Jane and Chad, both kicking his ass as he drifts away.