VI

"So, I had this idea." Evie begins as she enters their dorm room. Mal hums, her eyes never leaving her sketchbook as she drew another sketch of her perfect Auradon. Her perfect home.

"Why don't we push our beds together? We're hosting the slumber party, right?" Evie suggested as she plops down right above Mal.

The purple haired fairy groans before pushing Evie off gently, "And why the hell would we do that?" She asks, finally standing up to prevent any more lazy Evie.

"Because we're dating and it saves space." The girl replies nonchalantly as Mal squints at her, searching for other more reasonable answers. She got none.

"Would you please just do it? It's not like we don't cuddle." She adds and Mal thought about it for a moment before pushing her bed to Evie's side.

The witch decided to help but Mal was a dumbass so she let herself handle it. Evie watches as Mal successfully joins them together. "We've been living in this dorm room for three years and now's the time you come up with this idea?" Mal huffs as Evie rolls her eyes. "Well, it isn't my fault that you climb on my bed every day. I got used to it."

Mal was about to reply with something snarky when their door opened. Their friends piling up on each other instead of stopping like they usually did because there was a recliner near the door.

The two watched as Chad groaned while everyone got off of him one by one. "Last time I was here, this place was cramped. What the fuck happened?" He asked as he began stretching out his muscles.

"Mal and I decided to push our beds together." Evie explains, their friends looked lost and Mal couldn't help but hear Lonnie saying how weird it was.

"It's because we wanted more space for the dorm room. Chad's right, we were way too cramped and besides, it's more convenient. We share a blanket, we'd share a bedsheet and now, Evie doesn't have to eat on my bed because she doesn't want hers to get dirty."

The others nodded, agreeing with her as they began setting up their sleeping bags and in Carlos' case, pillow. "Isn't your back going to hurt, Los?" Evie asked worriedly as Carlos grinned up at her.

"He's been waiting for you to host the sleepover. It's been his dream to sleep on your carpet." Jay explains as he looks at their youngest. Mal scrunched her nose in disgust, thinking of all the food crumbs she probably have left in there.

"So, Auds, what's our schedule?" Evie asks the princess as she sat down on the recliner. Audrey smirks, "Well, as usual, we'd do Spin the Bottle-"

"No, nuh uh. I'm not joining in on that." Mal shudders jokingly just to make Evie laugh. Evie nods her head, agreeing to the fairy as they sat that one out.

"Oh come on! You're total wussies." Ben laughs as he begins to spin the bottle. Mal tried not to whack him with the bottle while Evie takes it and pulls Mal to sit across from her. "We'll join if it's Truth or Dare."

And alright, maybe it was a tad bit stupid because they could be asked with stuff that is way too personal but the two had their moment where they realize that it's way better than kissing your friends and trying to act all nice about it when you're clearly disgusted.

Uma scoffs at them as she takes out the large bottle of tequila out of her bag. "Fine, but if you don't take the truth or the dare, you'd have to down a shot."

It took a long time before it eventually landed on Mal or Evie. The two were anxious as the bottle passed them. And maybe it was a sheer coincidence that it had to point at Carlos seven times before it points to Evie but they sure as hell hope that they get a good one out of her.