V

At first no one really knew what the hell was happening. Like, okay, maybe Mal was just changing or she had a near death situation that's why she's nice but of course, with each move she and Evie has done for the last couple of weeks, their friends grew skeptical.

It all started when it was their turn to host the sleepover. "We've been living in this dorm room for three years and now's the time you come up with this idea?" Mal asks Evie exasperatedly as they tower over their beds. Now pushed together to make one large and comfortable resting place.

"Well, it isn't my fault that you climb on my bed every day. I got used to it." Evie replied, sass lacing her voice. Before Mal could even retort, their door opened and the sound of their eleven friends toppling over each other can be heard from outside.

"Last time I was here this place was cramped. What the fuck happened?" Chad groaned, stretching his body since it was him who everybody had landed on. Evie shrugged and pointed to the bed. "Mal and I decided to push our beds together."

"Weird." Lonnie mutters to herself as Mal explains why. It was something along the lines of it being convenient for the both of them and giving the dorm room much more space.

Weird. Very fucking weird. Extremely weird. Especially when the two backed out from 'Spin the Bottle.'

"Oh come on! You're total wussies." Ben laughs as he begins to spin the bottle. The two girls roll their eyes at him, with Evie taking the bottle, they sat down. "We'll join if it's Truth or Dare."

Okay. Maybe it was stupid because they could be asked with stuff but it's way better than kissing your friends and trying to act all nice about it when you're clearly disgusted.

"Fine. But if you don't take the truth or the dare, you take a shot." Uma challenges. They didn't back down from it.

So spin the bottle they go. Honestly, it pointed to Carlos seven times before it could even point to neither Evie or Mal. They didn't know if it's a coincidence but they sure as hell would make the most of it. So when the bottle lands on Evie as Audrey spins the bottle, they made sure to get Mal in on it too.

"Truth or Dare, Eves." Audrey giggled wickedly as Evie stares at her confidently. She smirks. "Dare."

It took some time for them to come up with a worthy question and surprisingly, at their first pick of the paper, it was great.

"Drag the hottest person in the room out in the hallways and start making out for five minutes while we watch through the peephole or tell them something by drawing the letters on their body using your tongue."

And okay, Evie had done flirty things just because she was evil and that's what she was taught but there is no way in hell that she'd do any of those.

She looks at Mal who meets her gaze, the fairy's eyes shift from her towards her finger, as if hinting something. Honestly, she didn't understand so she stands up, pulls Mal out of the room and slams the door.

"What are you doing?! I was pointing at the shot!" Mal exclaims in a whisper, her voice exasperated as Evie widens her eyes. "I didn't understand you! I'd rather to this than lick you!" She retorts in the same volume Mal had spoken. She groans silently.

When Mal heard their friends rushing towards the door, she apologized silently to Evie before wrapping the Latina's legs on her waist and slamming her on the door.

Evie squeaks as she held on to Mal's shoulder to steady herself. The girl chuckled. "You're closing up the peephole. They have no idea if we're kissing so just mess my hair and I don't know, rock the door or something." Mal instructs her, Evie was failing miserably at trying not to laugh while they were at it.