Drink up (taegi)

There’s something about the way that Yoongi is looking at Taehyung that makes him feel a little...unsettled. A tiny, barely-there smirk pulls at Yoongi’s small lips, and he’s staring at his boyfriend, eyes narrowed, one of his dark eyebrows slightly arched.

It goes on for a few seconds before Taehyung finally looks up from his phone, glancing over at Yoongi. “...what?”

Yoongi smiles sweetly, but the little mischievous twinkle in his eyes makes it clear that his intentions are anything but sweet. “What, babe?” he asks with feigned innocence, a shit-eating grin slowly crawling on his face. He furthers the act by intertwining their fingers, bringing Taehyung’s hand to his lips and pressing a soft kiss to it.

Taehyung gives him a dirty look. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Yoongi makes an exaggerated face of confusion, shrugging. “Like what?” He holds back laughter. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Taehyung rolls his eyes. “I can see you trying to stop yourself from laughing, dumbass,” he says. “You know exactly what I’m talking about! Did I do something weird?”

Yoongi rubs his thumb over the back of Taehyung’s hand, gazing down at their interlocked fingers. “Well, I was thinking,” he begins, looking up at his boyfriend with a piercing gaze. “You mentioned that you have a thing for piss, right? And since tomorrow is our three hundred day anniversary...I was just thinking that maybe we could try it out,” he finishes with a shrug, the smirk having returned to his lips.

Taehyung eyes widen, cheeks reddening. “I thought you said it was a hard no?”

“Yeah, but that was last month,” Yoongi says. “A few weeks ago I was looking at some piss porn, and it was...kinda really hot? And since you said that you liked it, I figured that we could try it out.” He looks at his boyfriend expectantly, biting his lip.

Taehyung turns his phone off, setting it down and turning to face Yoongi. “I do want to, but like...are you sure you’re not just doing it to make me happy? I don’t wanna force you into it.”

It’s Yoongi’s turn to roll his eyes. “Yes, I’m sure,” he says exasperatedly. “It’s really not a big deal.” He then leans in, lips at Taehyung’s ear. “I just want you to piss all over me, baby,” he whispers, voice low and titillating.

The words make the hair on the back of Taehyung’s neck stand up, a shiver running up his spine. His dick twitches in interest. “What’s the plan, then?” he manages, swallowing thickly.

Yoongi sits up straight, grinning. He picks up a tall glass of water from the end table next to him and hands it to his boyfriend.

“Drink up, babe.”

 Seven glasses of water later, Taehyung swears that his stomach is going to burst. And if he looks closely enough, it definitely looks like his belly got a little bigger. That, or the amount of water he’s drunk is making him hallucinate. Anytime he moves, he can feel the water sloshing around his stomach, and the feeling is absolutely sickening. Yet somehow, he doesn’t need to piss yet.

Yoongi thrusts another glass of water into his boyfriend’s hands with a grin. Taehyung frowns, staring down at the water. “Hyung, I’ve already had seven glasses! It feels like I’m gonna explode…” he trails off.