police station (ot7)

The higher-ups know that Chief Min Yoongi’s methods are a bit unorthodox. There have been rumours and whispers, but there’s never been an official complaint from either any of the policemen in his precinct or the detainees.

So they decide there can’t be anything to worry about. Chief Min’s crime clearance rates are extraordinarily high and the team morale of his precinct is impeccable. Min Yoongi might be a somewhat grumpy and mysterious character, but maybe that is why the rumours exist in the first place.

Anyway. Every time the higher-ups visit his precinct, all the chief ever does is sit at his computer playing games while he waits for the end of his shift because he and his team have already completed all the paperwork. They are quick, efficient and thorough.

And because of that, they’re also probably a bit bored.

In fact, Min Yoongi is bored out of his mind. People living in their district know that it is a dangerous gamble to commit a crime in Chief Min’s territory, so there isn’t really anything to do for the officers. No one committing crimes means no open cases. Only three idiots are currently in the cell, waiting to be discharged at the end of the day; Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok have been spending the night because they’ve been wandering around town completely drunk off their asses.

(Yoongi, who likes to have a drink or two himself, watches them happily chattering away with no visible sign of a hangover. Yoongi is extremely jealous.)

The third detainee’s name is Kim Seokjin; he actually tried to sweet-talk a shop assistant into giving him a facial cleanser for free and he wouldn’t stop until said shop assistant actually felt threatened and annoyed enough to call the police. Yoongi would never jail somebody for just that, but after the arrest, the man had tried to flirt with Yoongi himself and told more bad jokes than Yoongi could stand - that’s how Kim Seokjin landed in the cell with two passed out drunks, constantly complaining about the discomfort.

Yoongi sighs. Right now, all three of them are silent, and so are his officers: Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Usually, Taehyung and Jungkook, the youngest of his team, would play some unnecessarily loud game to distract themselves while Namjoon would read a book, but today is one of those days that is so dull nobody is motivated to do more than stare holes into the walls.

If Yoongi were home right now, he’d jerk off out of boredom, he randomly thinks.

His eyes drift lazily towards the cell - and he sees Park Jimin staring right back.

Well, maybe there are other ways to get himself off, after all. It’s not like he hasn’t done this in the past, and he’s lucky that it’s Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook who’re on duty with him today.

The way both Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok have been eyeing Jimin for quite some time, Yoongi is sure they wouldn’t say no to his little proposal either.

“Chief Min,” Jimin suddenly pipes up, “I’ve heard that there are ways to delete records of minor crimes in your precinct. My cousin used to work under you, you know.”

Yoongi grins.

Perfect. He wouldn’t even have to do much explaining.