destoying babyboy (incest) yoonjinkook m/m/f

Where's mom?" he yawns.

It's a pretty normal morning. Mid April, sunlight streaming through the windows as he pours his coffee into the same mug he always uses.

Except no one seems to be in a rush. Namjoon is still in his pyjamas instead of his usual button down and slacks and Yoonji is nowhere to be seen.

Namjoon's eyes follow him rather intrusively as he lifts the mug to his face and takes a sip.

"Something wrong, dad?" he frowns.

"Oh?" he seems to snap out of it, crossing and uncrossing his legs in his chair. "I mean-it's nothing, Kook." His father may be a smart, well respected man, but if there's one thing he can't do, it's lie.

Jungkook, however, figures if it really concerned him, he'd say something. So he takes another sip before padding over to the cupboard for cereal, which he consumes under Namjoon's uncharacteristically anxious gaze.

"Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Actually..." he clears his throat and Jungkook looks wearily out the window. His car is still outside, unscathed.

"Actually?" it's Jungkook's turn to feel nervous.

"Your mother and I wanted to have you check something out."

"Did I, like, do something wrong?"

"No, no. It's nothing bad. Good, actually. It's just... since you're an adult now, we wanted you to join us. In something."

Jungkook frowns, "Okay...?"

"C'mon. Let's go talk to her."

There's something in his voice that makes his skin prickle but he follows him up the stairs to their bedroom, door shut tight.

"Jungkook, I need you to bear with us, alright?"

"Um," he blinks, "That's fine, but-"

The door swings open and he's faced with his mother, laying on the king size bed in only a loose silk bathrobe. Bile rises in his throat, something feels wrong.

"Come have a seat," she hums, leaning forward to reveal the extremely... unfitting bra she has on. It looks like something straight out of a porno, lacy and with enough padding for Jungkook to forget momentarily who he's looking at. He cringes, mentally slaps himself upside the head before letting a weak, "Hey, mom," escape him.

She disregards his greeting, says, "Sit down, baby," in a voice much to sultry for his liking. It's a setup, gross and tacky and for the first time in ages, Jungkook just wants to run out out the door and drive to school. But then, he hears it click shut behind him and realises that never has he once disobeyed his parents. He doesn't know how to say no, at least not to them.

So he lets his feet drag him forward, step by step into what he knows all too well is nothing but a trap. That something is already very off and things will only escalate from here on out.

He's not wrong, "You wanna touch, Koo?"

Jungkook shifts uncomfortably from his new place on the mattress, eyes travelling behind her towards his dad for help, but it seems hopeless. Namjoon's got this distant look on his face and he licks his lips when Jungkook shoots him a desperate look.