watching the brothers (taejinkook)

So Taehyung might have a crush on his friend, like a giant disgusting crush on his friend, the one with unfortunately strong forearms and broad shoulders at just 17. Taehyung’s a year older, a year wiser, but his shoulders don’t look like that quite yet and the only thing distinguishable about his forearms is how they’re attached to a pair of baseball mitts for hands. He originally thought the feeling in the pit of his stomach was jealousy, but Taehyung doesn’t get jealous, that’s not his style.

The first time he got off thinking about Jungkook wrist deep in his asshole, he kinda started to put the pieces in the right place.

The only thing that might be stronger than his crush on Jungkook is his transparent fixation on Jungkook’s older brother, like a Pokemon evolution of a human being, with even broader shoulders and thicker lips. He can’t get enough of the way Jin patronizes them, his fingers dancing on the underside of their chins even as he smirks. Jungkook always blushes, smacks his hands away, but Taehyung’s face turns into a warm smile, nearly purring out of his skin.

He pictures being on his knees sometimes, Jin cooing at him to open wide before he feeds him what Taehyung knows has to be a thick dick.

Jungkook’s leisurely knocking his feet against Taehyung’s as they face each other on the floor, each doing their own form of homework, when he clears his throat. “So.”

“What?” Tae looks up from his paper quickly.

Jungkook stares back in confusion. “What?”

“What?”

“Stop. So. My brother’s having a party this weekend, right.”

“Right.” Taehyung did not know that.

“He said, if I wanted to come, I could bring you too so I’m not stuck by myself.” Jungkook blushes, and Taehyung loves the way it looks. “So. If you wanna come, you can. If not, that’s cool.”

“Dude, absolutely. Are we… drinking? Like me and you?”

Jungkook tries not to laugh. “Tae, have you never been to a party?”

“Like, shitty high school parties with daddy’s beer and watered down vodka, but your brother’s 21, that’s real shit, Kookie.”

“Oh please don’t get fucked up and embarrass me.”

“I’m not an embarrassment, I’m a delight.”

In the end, he doesn’t get fucked up. Actually, true to form, he is a delight. Jungkook greets him at the door with flushed cheeks and drink in hand already, pushing it toward Taehyung and telling him to get on my level . Somewhere between the third cup and the fourth, Taehyung’s back is against the couch, and Jungkook’s got his arm comfortably draped across his shoulders.

He might be imagining the way Jungkook’s fingers play with the sleeve of his t-shirt, but he can occasionally feel the scrape of Jungkook’s nails on his skin so it feels real.

There’s a good amount of people, and the music’s comfortably loud, but mostly it’s a bunch of conversation and laughing, and Tae’s happy that Jungkook seems comfortable enough in this setting even though it’s not his usual deal. And then there’s Jin, coming in from the outside looking like God and smelling like pot, and Taehyung thinks he might legitimately be in love.

“Kookie, help hyung in the kitchen.”

The way Jin leads him by the hand has Taehyung blood pumping in his ears, and it only gets louder, fading into white noise as he peers just over the edge of the couch watching as Jin shuffles so close to Jungkook while they mix drinks.

It could be normal, and Taehyung’s imagination is just in overdrive because he’s buzzed and a little stoned and hoping to cross a line tonight, that’s absolutely possible. But still, he catalogs the way Jin’s fingers grip Jungkook’s hip so hard they bend at the fingertip and the way Jungkook turns to smile even though Jin’s face is so close to his. Taehyung etches it into his mind just in case he needs help getting off later.

Jungkook’s eyes flicker over to Tae who’d gotten far too obvious about watching them, and Jungkook instantly pulls away. Jin turns to look at Taehyung, who’s hiding embarrassed behind the lip of his drink, and offers nothing but a smile as he begins to head over again. Taehyung’s never seen him quite as loose as this and he still seems like he’s in total control as he sits next to Tae on the couch, his fingers coming up to tickle the bottom of Tae’s chin like always.

“Taehyungie why are you all alone? There’s plenty of nice college girls for you to flirt with outside if you want instead of hanging out with Jungkook all the time, you know.”

“I don’t mind, hyung. I like hanging out with Jungkook.”

“Oh? And what about me?”

Tae pretends to think. “Not sure, I don’t think I’ve seen you since I got here.”

“How seriously rude of me. I’ll make it up to you guys.” He hops a cushion over for Jungkook to take his seat again, handing another cup to Taehyung even though his current one isn’t even empty yet. He doesn’t stay long, bouncing around from cluster to cluster, making one group laugh before doing the same to another, but Taehyung’s comfortable under Jungkook’s arm while he watches.

Taehyung heads outside once or twice, Jungkook’s fingers comfortably tight on the inside of his elbow as they make space for themselves to smoke in the circle. They’re the youngest there, and while someone manages to pull them into conversations a couple times, they stick mostly in their own world, one that Jin happens to gravitate toward from time to time. At one point, he comes by just to pluck the joint from Tae’s fingers and take a hit before putting it back between Tae’s lips.

The smile he gives Jungkook after feels a little like he’s in the middle of something, but Taehyung finds he doesn’t really mind.

The party goes, and it goes and goes until Taehyung’s cup is sliding from his hand and Jungkook has to catch it before it spills. Mostly everyone’s gone, and Taehyung tries his damnedest to make it to Jin’s spare bedroom but lets himself take a small rest on the chair next to the couch and doesn’t feel the need to get back up. Jin laughs but comes back with a blanket and a pillow, picking up Tae’s legs and turning him so his head rests on one arm of the chair and his legs hang over the other. Jin picks up one of Tae’s arms and puts the pillow against his chest before letting his arm drop again.

“Kookie’s told me how much you like to cuddle.”

Tae manages to mutter a thank you, hyung, before his eyes slip closed.

The next time he opens them, there’s a hint of sunlight outside, that deep grey color where you know the sun’s coming but it’s not quite here yet, and there’s a bedroom door shutting. Taehyung thinks it’s Jin going to bed now that the party’s over, but it must be someone else staying the night because when Tae’s eyes adjust he can see Jin on the couch, his fingers brushing through Jungkook’s hair as he rests his head in Jin’s lap.

It’s quiet, intimate, and Taehyung absolutely feels like he’s intruding on something but that doesn’t stop him from trying to stretch his eyes and wake himself up for a better view. He doesn’t risk rubbing his eyes, just hopes that this will be enough as he clutches his pillow a little tighter, sliding one hand underneath it to adjust the way his dick sits in his pants.

And Taehyung’s getting tired of thinking he’s imagining things because it looks like Jin’s fingers are gripping Jungkook’s hair and tugging slightly, and he’d write it off yet again if he couldn’t make out the slightest whine, muffled but still too loud in the otherwise silent room.

A small plea of hyung that sounds much too like Jungkook to be fake.

Taehyung tries to steady his breathing as Jin tugs on Jungkook’s hair, turning his head until he’s rolling to accommodate, turning to face inward. The light from the kitchen is just bright enough, coming over the back of Tae’s chair, and he hopes it’s enough to hide his face in case they were to look over, because from where he’s laying, he can make out the way Jungkook buries his face in the front of Jin’s jeans, and he can only imagine Jungkook’s little mouth working him until he’s hard, leaving a wet spot from how eagerly he seems to be moving his head.

Taehyung should care more probably. Should care more that they’re brothers, that he’s watching something that he shouldn’t be watching, that his hand has started to move of its own accord to gently work his own balls at the sight of it. He should care.

But he’s still kinda fucked up and he’s wanted them both for a long time, so he thinks maybe he can enjoy it first and worry about it later.

Much later.

Jin’s petting Jungkook’s hair, pushing it out of his eyes over and over, and it looks so soothing that Tae almost wants to hum in contentment as well. Jin pulls Jungkook again, smiling down at him as Jungkook brings a hand up to tug on the button of Jin’s jeans.

Tae freezes in anticipation as Jin takes mercy on him, unbuttoning and unzipping so Jungkook can pull back the fly and reach his hand into Jin’s boxers, pulling his cock through the front. Tae hopes the gleam on the tip isn’t just a trick of the eye because he wonders what Jin tastes like. He wants to pin Jungkook down and ask him.

The only audible indication Taehyung gets that Jungkook starts sucking is Jin’s deep exhale and the shuffle of Jin’s jeans as he slides down a little so Jungkook can get to it easier. Jungkook holds the shaft with one hand and Tae almost wants to pick his head up to get a better angle, but he won’t risk it. They haven’t noticed the minute movements of his wrist yet as he works himself into the back of the pillow, and he wants it to stay that way. Jin looks so happy with his cock in Jungkook’s mouth.

Taehyung’s never really seen anything quite like it. It’s lazy and intimate and he’s not sure he’d even classify it as a blowjob with the way that Jungkook’s head moves side to side, back and forth as his tongue wraps around the head and curls against the bottom, his lips closing and sucking only for a moment before pulling off again. It’s like he’s making out, suckling the precum and just hoping to taste. Tae bites back the moan that threatens to make its way past his throat.

For as quiet as they’ve been, Tae’s shocked when Jin whispers almost inaudibly soft so good, Kookie, good boy .

He realizes a moment later the movement of Jungkook’s body is his hand inside his jeans, jerking off as he kisses the tip of Jin’s cock. Jin’s dragging his nails softly through Jungkook’s hair, staring down at him with a soft smile that Taehyung doesn’t think the situation warrants, smiling like he’s doing Jungkook some sort of favor by letting him take his fill in the dark hours of the morning where no one can see.

Jin lets it go on for so long, in no rush to cum with how gentle Jungkook’s being, just sits back and closes his eyes and pets Jungkook’s hair through it all. Taehyung knows how soft Jungkook’s hair is but Jin’s fingers look so delicate, he’s not sure who he wants to be more in this moment.

He recognizes the shift in Jin’s breathing as Jungkook starts to take him a little deeper, move his head a little more, and use his hand on the shaft. Jin takes revenge by grabbing Jungkook’s hand in his jeans and pulling it off, slipping his own hand inside to jerk Jungkook off until Taehyung can’t escape the muffled whines and one final gasp as his hips jerk.

It’s only a moment after Jungkook cums that Jin grabs the back of his hair and pushes his mouth all the way to the base and pumps his hips forward slightly as his eyes scrunch shut.

Taehyung can’t help the soft moan he lets out, muffled by the back of the pillow, as he cums all over his hand. Neither of them look toward Taehyung, in fact the only thing that seems to matter to Jin is Jungkook. He’s back to carding through his hair, reaching over as best he can for a blanket on the edge of the couch so he can bring it over Jungkook’s body.

Can I , Jungkook mutters.

Jin nods, letting Jungkook take his soft cock back into his mouth and suckle.

Tae can feel his stomach clench, but the cum is still wet on his hand so he knows he won’t get hard again for a while. He’s hoping he can wait them out until they’re both asleep and he can make it to the bathroom to clean himself up. He’s not exactly sure how he could explain that away.

He can hear Jungkook’s breathing even out entirely, slept over with him enough to know what it sounds like, and he thinks about how easy Jungkook’s sleeping with the weight of Jin in his mouth.

“Taehyungie.”

Taehyung freezes, jaw clenched. He doesn’t say anything, holds his breath hoping that somehow he can wait out this moment. He can’t.

“Taehyung, I know you’re awake.” Jin’s voice is soft and almost amused, like he can’t believe Tae is trying to take this tact.

“H -” His voice breaks immediately, dry from unuse and waking up still a little drunk. He clears his throat and tries again. “Yes, hyung?”

“Go to sleep now, Tae.”

“I, uh… Need to use the bathroom.”

“I said go to sleep. We’ll clean up in the morning.”

Taehyung’s cheeks flush at the implication of clean up . Jin knows. Tae wonders at what point he gave himself away, but he’s not naive enough to wonder why Jin didn’t stop him from watching.

“Go to sleep.”

“Yes, hyung.”