Beg For It

It's been awhile since Billie and I have hung out so I invited her over. When she showed up we headed to my room.

I noticed she chuckled a bit when she realized I had my red lights on. I always have red on because it helps me sleep.

We've been on our phones for awhile not saying much until I get a text from my step mom asking if I would come up stairs.

When I got up the stairs she asked if Billie and I would pick up dinner. Of course Billie said yes so my Dad handed me his credit card.

When I went back down stairs I threw on some sweats and a hoodie since it was cold outside. As I was walking out my door I felt Billie pull me back.

I looked up at her and she pulled me in for a short kiss. Billie and I have been bestfriends for years but we have always had lowkey feelings for each other.

We never acted on our feelings because we were both in relationships when we first became friends. However I got out of my relationship with my ex around 2 years ago and she recently got out of hers.

The past 2 weeks we have slowly started to make moves on each other but we still consider each other bestfriends and not really much more.

I smiled as I pulled my head back to look at her. "Are you ready mamas" she said. "Yes I'm starving" I answered with a big grin.

As we started driving to pick up food I noticed Billie was singing. I turned to look at her and I felt myself get warm.

Her voice is so soothing and I could watch her sing forever. I smiled as she caught me staring at her.

We grabbed Taco Bell and started to head home. When we got back to my house we went into my room to eat.

She put on her show that she was watching on her phone as she started to eat her food. I of course finished before she did so I just went on my phone as she finished hers.

I felt the bed move as Billie got up to take care of her trash. She took care of mine as well. When she came back in the room she laid down next to me.

I felt her watching me as I was on my phone. I noticed that I didn't hear her show anymore. Instead I hear her put music on which wasn't odd since she was almost always listening to music.

I smiled at myself when I heard what song was playing. The Take by Tory Lanez was on. I looked over at her and realized she was already looking at me.

I watched her body fall towards me and I felt her lips touch mine. The kiss started slow. Our movements fell in sync.

I felt her shift herself so she's on top of me. I let out slight moans in our kiss. I throw my head back as she started kissing on my neck.

I bit on my lip as she started sucking on my neck slightly earning another moan from me. Our kisses started to get more sloppy the more we craved each other.

Goosebumps took over my body as her hands traced up my sides. Slightly gripping my skin. I threw my head back from the overwhelming feeling.

I felt her tug at my shirt hinting she wanted it off. As I sat up I pulled my shirt over my head. She quickly attached her lips to mine as my shirt hit the floor.

I moaned in her mouth as she pushed me so I was laying down again. She pulled her head back to look at me. She smiled. The smile that kills me every time.

I pulled at her hoodie knowing that's what gets her. Without hesitating she attached her lips to mine again. The kiss was already sloppy from the tension.

Her hand fell down to my thighs as she gripped them firmly. Still kissing me she moved her hand above my heat and began palming me through my shorts.

I let out soft moans. As she was palming me she began sucking on my neck again making me throw my head back once more.

"I want you" I said in half a moan. I watched as she smiled at my words. "Don't worry mamas" she said as I felt her hands fall to the hem of my shorts.

She began to pull my shorts and my underwear with them down. I lifted my body up slightly to make it easier. She brought her face back to mine to kiss me.

She slowly moved her head down to my chest leaving kisses each place she stopped. One hand found its way to the back of my bra. The fabric fell off my shoulders after she unclipped it.

She dropped my bra on the ground beside my shirt. Leaving marks all over my chest. Moving down my body still leaving subtle kisses she made her way to my heat.

I moaned as she kissed my thighs getting closer and closer to where I wanted her. I bit my lip as I felt her tongue on my heat.

She moved slow at first making me a mess. She lifted one of my legs making eye contact with me. My moans gradually became louder as she moved her tongue faster making me feel good in every way.

My leg now over her shoulder giving her better access. "Fuck you feel good" I moaned. The direct eye contact making me blush.

She began kissing up my stomach again making her way back up to me. She was now hovering over me. We stared at each other for a second.

She bit her lip as I felt her inside me. My eyes went to the back of my head. Soon her hand wrapped around my neck.

Moans echoing through the room as her pace got faster. "mmmm fuck" I moan. My toes curl as she hits my spot.

Noticing my reaction she continues to hit the same spot knowing what she's doing. My legs start to shake as the overwhelming feeling takes over.

Suddenly she stops. I groan in frustration as I stare back at her. I hear her chuckle. "Why'd you stop" I half moan.

"Beg for it" she answers with a smirk. "Please Billie" "fuck me please" I groan. I felt her smile again as she kisses me.

Without warning I feel her fingers inside me again. Pumping in and out fast. Her grip around my throat is a littler harder. The overwhelming feeling comes back as she pumps harder.

"F-fuck yes" I moan as I feel myself hitting my climax. She slows down her pace as I finish my high.

Her body falls next to mine as we both catch our breath. I turn to look at her with a smile across my face.

"What mamas" she said. I bit my lip. "Your turn"

HIIIII LOVES!! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, I'm just super busy. I wanted to say thank you for so many reads!!! I was never expecting so many people to enjoy these:) thank you for all your feedback! I hope you guys are all safe and healthy!!!! And I hope to keep writing more soon! Kinda funny side note: i wrote this based off of personal experience LMAO (yes this really did happen and no you guys probably didn't need to know that butttt anyways)