Favorite Fan

Its been a long day going through interview after interview since 8 in the morning. I finally finished my last interview of the day. I check the time on my phone "sheesh" I say to myself after seeing it is almost 11 at night.

I hug my management and my mom telling them my goodbyes. "Drive safe" my mom said after kissing my forehead. "I will". I walk to my car quickly so I don't get noticed.

I just chill in my car for a moment checking my social medias. I never have alone time so I like to just sit in my car sometimes. After about 10 mins I turn my car on and connect my phone.

Within 15 mins of driving on the road I notice I am running out of gas. "Shit" I say to myself. I remember there is a 7 Eleven close by.

As I pull up to the gas station I look around to see if there are a lot of people. I notice there is only 2 other cars here so I feel relieved.

I walk in the gas station to pay but I decided to grab some takis. As I turned down the aisle I notice there is someone standing by the takis.

She looks about my age so I start to worry that she will recognize me. She doesn't look up so I wait for her to move without bringing attention to myself.

I glanced up at her to see her looking at her phone with the sweetest smile. Her smile is so cute. Her eyes squint and her dimples pop.

I start examining her pretty brown hair that falls off her shoulders. She has the prettiest eyes. The brightness on her phone making the green shine.

"I'm sorry am I in your way" I hear a sweet voice ask. "Uh no you're fine I just needed to grab some takis" I answered.

She moves to the side letting me get past her to grab what I needed. "I know this sounds crazy but you look so familiar" she said giving me a confused look.

I giggle "Well I make music you might know me from that" I said. "hmmm name a song for me"

I gave her the name of the song I think she would know since it is so popular right now. "Do you know the song Bad Guy" I question her.

"Oh shit no way""Your Billie Eilish" she said laughing a little. "Yeah" I laughed. Her laugh was so cute I couldn't help but laugh.

"Your so cute mamas" I blurted out. I noticed she was blushing which made me smile. "Shut up have you seen yourself" she said smiling.

"Shit" she said as she felt for her pockets. "What's wrong" I asked "I left my card at my place" "I don't know how I am getting home since I can't call an uber" she answered clearly frustrated.

"Don't worry baby I'll pay for you" I said. "Are you sure" she said tilting her head at me. "Of course".

I pay for two bags of takis as well as my gas. "I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name" I said as we walked to my car.

"Y/N" I smiled hearing her name. "Well y/n it is getting late so you can just stay at my place tonight if you want" "You know as long as you aren't going to kill me or anything" I said making us both laugh.

"I won't kill you" she said shaking her head. "But yes I would appreciate it, if you're sure" she says. I smile at her. "Of course"

*skip to Billie's place*

I walk y/n to my room to get her a pair of clothes. "You can wear these" I say as I pull out one of my over sized shirts and a pair of sweats. "Thank you" she says walking to the bathroom to change.

I sit on my bed waiting for her to get done. "Thank you for letting me stay here tonight Billie" y/n says. I freeze when I see y/n standing in front of me.

Fuck she looks so hot in my clothes. "What, is something wrong" she said. "No not at all mamas" "You just look so good in my clothes" I say

I watch her try to hide a smile. "Come here" I say patting next to me. She sits down and turns to face me.

I put my hand on her thigh watching her breathing get heavier. I lean next to her ear and whisper "fuck you look so good right now" I hear her gulp at the sound of my words.

"Can I kiss you y/n" she shakes her head. I lean in and attach our lips. Her lips are so soft against mine. I put my hand on her jaw as my tongue fights for access. I move my hands up her thigh earning a moan from y/n.

I lay her down on the bed now kissing down her neck. I quickly find the spot that she loves after hearing her moan. Fuck shes hot. I tug at her shirt asking for permission to take it off. "go ahead" she whispers.

As I take her shirt off she turns us over in one swift motion. Shes now on top of me kissing on my neck making  me moan as she leaves marks.

I pull my shirt off quickly wanting more from her. I moan as I feel her leaving marks on my chest and making her way down my stomach. She makes a line of kisses above my shorts.

"Fuck you're a tease" I half moan. She then pulls my shorts down leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I watch as she checks me out.

I lean my body forward kissing her as she pushes me back down on the bed. She finds her way down to my heat kissing near it making me squirm under her.

I soon feel her hands brush against my throbbing area. "Pleaseee" I beg. I feel my underwear sliding off my legs y/n tossing them on the floor.

I throw my head back as I feel y/n enter a finger in me. "Fuck you're so wet" she says. I moan hearing her words mixed with the feeling in my stomach.

The pleasure taking over my body as I feel the pressure. "you feel so good in me mamas" She quickly adds another finger down moving them in and out faster. I move my hips farther on her fingers as she grazes my g spot.

"Shit fuck me" I moan loudly. I feel the knot form in my stomach as she curves her fingers. "I am gonna cum" I moan.

I whine as I feel y/n stop. Already missing and needing the feeling. "Sit on my face" she said. "I wanna taste you as ride your high on my face" I get even more wet hearing that.

I position myself over y/n with a leg on either sides of her face. I throw my head back in pleasure at I feel her mouth on my heat.

I grind  my hips as she makes 8 shapes on my clit. I start to feel my legs shake as she speeds up her pace. "FUCK y/n" i moan loudly.

"Cum baby" she struggles to get out as I move my hips. I soon hit my climax catching my breath. I let my body fall next to y/n.

"Fuck you're definitely my favorite fan" I said making her giggle. I kiss y/n before I start to feel my eyes drifting away.

*Next morning*

I wake up from the sun shining in my face. I roll around for a little bit before I remembered what happened last night. Y/n. I sit up to see she isn't next to me. I look around my room to see her gone.

THANKYOU for the people that have enjoyed my smut. I appreciate the suggestions as well. I still would love some more impute so I can upload more. I hope you enjoyed.