Detention

It is finally Friday I felt like this week has dragged for so long. It is my last class of the day and thank god my students are good (for the most part). Seniors are my favorite grade to teach since they are more mature and closer to my age so I get along with them better.

I am one of the younger teachers in the school. I just turned 22 last week so I am considered still young to everyone. Class was going smoothly until one of my students would't stop talking.

"Excuse me Eilish do you have something to share with the rest of the class" I asked clearly angry. "Nope" she said laughing. "No please share if it is that funny". She looks back at her friends that she was talking to pausing before speaking again.

"I was just saying how hot you were Miss y/n" she said smirking. The whole class burst into laughter. My face got red from anger and embarrassment. "that's it" I whispered to myself. "Detention after school" I said loudly.

I heard Billie whisper "fuck you" under her breath before putting her head down. Class was quiet until the bell rang. I watched all my students walk out of the classroom telling them to have a good weekend.

Once everyone was out I shut the door behind me. I walk over to my desk leaning against it facing the only student left in the room. "So do you know why I kept you after class Eilish" I asked. "Billie" she replied. "What" I gave her a look. "Just say Billie I hate when you use my last name" she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay Billie will you answer my question" I said annoyed. "Yeah I was talking to my friends while you were talking" she said. "mhm" I said now walking towards her. "You also called me what was it again" I said pausing.

She was now looking at me nervous. "I called you hot" she said moving slightly in her seat. "Do you really think I'm hot Billie" I questioned while smirking.

I caught her looking down at my lips biting her bottom lip. I move closer to her. "you look pretty good yourself baby" I whispered in her ear. I rest my hand on her leg. "And you were't quiet when you said fuck you before putting your head down" I start to brush my hand up and down her thigh. "I might just have to take you up on that"

"You would like that would't you Billie" she nods clearly flustered. "I catch you staring at me all the time" I watch her lick her lips which makes me want her more. I lean in slowly. "You can kiss me now I know you've been waiting to"

I soon felt her lips crash against mine. Our lips fall in sync. The kiss becomes sloppy as we crave more. I tug on her lip earning a moan from her. I quickly let my tongue fall against hers gaining dominance.

I hear her heart race as I bring my way to her neck. My hand falls on her jaw turning her head slightly giving me better access to her neck. I start kissing finding my way to her weak spot.

I soon find it after hearing her moan a little louder. I began marking her letting everyone know how bad she is. I let out a soft moan as I feel her hands pull on my hair.

"Stand up" I tell her. I walk her towards my desk never leaving her lips. I pull her shirt off and let it hit the floor. I set her on my desk attaching my mouth to her chest.

I hear her moan as I suck around her boobs squeezing them slightly. "Fuck you're so pretty" I tell her. I feel her tug on my shirt so I let her take it off.

I throw my head back feeling her kiss on my neck. She quickly unclips my bra. I moan as her tongue is now making circles around my nipple. I pull her up to my mouth by one of her chains.

I start kissing her rough. I brush my fingers on her stomach above her pants. "I want you to fuck me" she half moans. My god shes beautiful.

"I will baby" I say as I pull her pants down as well as her underwear. I could cum just looking at her.

I attach my mouth to her heat watching her throw her head back in pleasure. "uh fuck that feels good" I start to suck on her throbbing clit making her pull at my hair. I move my tongue in o shapes.

"fuck you taste good" I say. "I want to feel you in me now mamas" Hearing the nickname she gives me drove me crazy.

I quickly add two fingers in her. "YEsS fuck" she moans. I feel her grind into my fingers so I pick up my pace. "that's it baby ride it" I say. I fuck her harder and harder feeling her tighten around my fingers.

"Sh-shit FUCK RIGHT THERE"she moans as I hit the spot shes been wanting. I bring my other hand to her throat as my other hand pleasures her. I fuck her faster as I feel her legs start to shake.

"FUCK DON'T STOP" she half yells. "Im gonna cum". I kiss her rough as my fingers are working inside her. "let go baby"

I feel her tighten as she grinds on my fingers faster. "FUcK" she moans as she releases. I pull her back up as I put my fingers in my mouth.

"Next time I will take you to my place" I said before giving her a kiss.

More Billie as submissive was requested so I hope you guys enjoy:)