Not At Dinner

Billie and I are heading to dinner with our families to celebrate how well her album is doing. I am such a proud girlfriend. I can't believe how far she has come she deserves all the recognition she is getting. The only thing that sucks about her fame is how busy she is. We almost never have alone time.

"What are you thinking about mama" Billie asked turning down the music in the car. "Nothing I am just so happy for you baby" I answered putting my hand on her thigh. "I love you" "I love you too bil"

*at the restaurant*

As we walk through the doors we hug our families. We both have decent size families so we sit at a long table. Billie sits at one end of the table while I sit at the other end with my parents.

I was in the middle of talking to my sister about the vacation we plan on taking in the summer when I feel my phone vibrate.

Billie❤️

You look so good right now

Stop you're making me blush

I'm serious
I can't get enough of you

I look up at her to see her already staring at me. God she is so hot. Soon after I finish my dinner I feel my phone vibrate again.

Billie❤️

I really want dessert

Order some love

They don't have what I want🥺

What did you want, we can stop somewhere else

You look pretty good right about now

I felt my cheeks get hot knowing that my sister could easily see my phone. I turn my brightness on my phone down just in case. I look up to see that Billie isn't sitting at the table anymore. I got another text from her.

Billie❤️

Can you come to the bathroom really fast baby

I am coming right now

I make my way to the bathroom unsure why she needs me in there with her. Maybe she isn't feeling good. I know eating out makes her sick sometimes. As I open the door to the bathroom I look around seeing no one in here until a blue haired girl pokes her head out.

"Is everything okay baby" I asked. "mmm everything is fine" She said smirking. "What did you need then" I asked confused. "You mamas" She said while walking to the door. I hear the clicking sound indicating she locked the door. I tilt my head at her clearly being confused.

"Remember how I wanted some dessert" she said. "Yes why" I answered. "Well I couldn't wait till we got home" "You just look to good to pass up right now" she said getting closer to me. "We can't do this right now" "Not at dinner" I said. Both of our families are here and I don't want them to catch us. I would be so embarrassed.

"Pleaseee mamas I'm craving you so bad" She said now kissing my neck. Her hands soon fall on my waist. "baby w- we can't" I said with half a moan. She knows what she is doing to me. "You know you want to just give in babygirl" She said. My head falls back as she starts kissing my weak spot under my jaw. I can't take it anymore so I grab her face and crash my lips against hers.

The kiss got heated and sloppy. I felt her push my back against the sink. I ran my fingers through her hair pulling it a bit earning a few quiet moans from her. I felt her hand rest on my thigh brushing it back and fourth slowly. She then lifts me up sitting me on the counter.

Chills rushed though my body as her hand got closer and closer to where I wanted her. Billie realizes how flustered I am getting. She runs her hands up my legs now under my dress. "st-stopp being a tease" I said frustrated. "Look who is so eager now" she said chuckling.

She then quickly rips my underwear down. "mmm you look so beautiful for me mamas" she said biting her lip. She starts kissing up my legs and around where I need her. Clearly teasing me she pulls herself up to my face kissing me slowly. "Can I have my dessert now baby" she whispers in my ear kissing down my neck again.

"Ye- Yes" I say in a moan. Soon I feel her tongue on my clit making me pull her hair at the pleasure. "fuckkk bil" I say as she flicks her tongue faster. "mmm baby" she says. I moan loudly as I feel her now sucking on my clit. "you like that huh" she says.

She quickly added two fingers in my heat as she still sucks on my clit. The combination driving me crazy. "You're so wet for me mama" she starts to fuck me faster as I am now gripping the ends of the counter from the pleasure I am feeling. "Yesss FUCK you make me feel so good" I moan. "Let everyone here know how good you feel" I then feel her add another finger.

I feel a knot form in my stomach that I am so familiar with. "IM GONNA CUM" and its like she read my mind because I feel her curl her fingers hitting the spot that drives me over the edge. "cum on my fingers baby" A few seconds later I hit my climax as billie slows her pace in sync with my high.

I look at Billie as she puts her fingers in her mouth. "mmm you taste so good" she said making full contact with me. I pull her in for another kiss this time its slow and passionate. "we better head back or they will worry" I said jumping off the counter. She kisses me one more time before walking out the door.

As we walk up to our table I notice everyone is looking at us. "What" I asked. Everyone just starts laughing. I sat down confused. I checked my phone after it vibrated.

Billie❤️

You were a little loud baby😉

I can't stop making these lmaoo. I really do hope you guys enjoy them❤️❤️