'THE BEGINNING OF THE ISSUE'

Chapter:6

Nawal's POV:

After our lunch break we had our math class . All the students looked bored , except Shaheedha , Irfan and few other girls . When suddenly ,

"Excuse me , Tahir sir . There's an important announcement. " The physical training teacher said . It's the biggest relief in our school for the girls that the physical training teacher is a women .

"Sure , mam go ahead ." He said stopping the sum he was doing . Sir always gives priority to the physical training teacher.

"Students , we are going to select a new student prep and class prep . These students need good qualities. Like , sports and studies in general . Also , should be good in speaking skills , communication skills , athletics and most importantly in leadership . And we have decided that the school prep election will go on for 10 days . And the candidates will be from 10th class and 9th class . The ruling time for the winning candidate will be 2 years ." The entire class starts buzzing with happiness hearing this new information. "Quite students ! And yes , all the selection will start from tomorrow . Don't worry , we will also consider the teacher's preferences ."

Many students keep their hands on their heads as if they've just lost the lottery meaning as if they'll never become the prep if she also prefers the teacher's recommendations.

The teacher finishes and she leaves ." Thank you, sir." The teacher says while leaving .

"Don't the teachers have any leadership ?" Math sir asks teasingly . And mam smiles and leaves.

"Don't be too excited students . And I'm gonna recommend the best student only ." Sir says as if he has some rivalry towards some student in this class. He also handles the next class . So I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

"Sheesh, he's gonna take his revenge on somebody." Faridha says exhausted .

Nusaiba said ,"I feel the same. "

The bell rang and we all left . We walked together to the ground where the buses stood . But none of us go home by bus .

"Wait for me ." A voice came from behind. We thought it was some kid .
We all looked behind.

"Who's that kid ?" Faridha turned and looked at the girl with confusion .

"It's Tasneem. " Nusaiba said in a duh tone .

"Hey, you girls wait for me from tomorrow , okay?" She asked .

Faridha looked a little uneasy though . " okay ." Nusaiba said.

We all walked quietly to the entrance gate of the school .

Tasneem looked at me and asked , " Don't you usually take the right ?"

I said , "Yes , that's where usually my van stands ."

"We don't accompany her since none of take the right ." Faridha said . It's the first thing she ever spoke since Tasneem accompanied us .

"But hey , maybe you can accompany Nawal from now onwards ." Nusaiba said in a cheerful tone .

"That's a nice idea ." Faridha said in a kind of bored tone . I just hope that she isn't jealous .

"OMG ! That's totally what I planned to say ." Tasneem giggled childishly with a huge grin on her face . It looked warm as always .

"Wait ! Do you actually plan what you say-" Faridha was quickly interrupted .

"I think you and Nawal should get going before any of your van leaves you ." Nusaiba attempted to shut Faridha's sentence before it actually registers in Tasneem 's mind . But however , it seemed to have worked as Tasneem quickly dragged me with her . The girl might seem tiny , but she's surely strong .